Chapter 21

This is the last chapter before the epilouge

Elena was sitting in her room. It had been a month since the wedding and she couldn't be happier."Kol walked into the room carrying Henrick."

"Is he ok" Elena asked.

"Hannah is out but he won't go to sleep" Kol said. He handed him to her."Maybe he doesn't feel good."

"Can you hand me his bottle" Elena motioned to the bottle on the dresser. He handed it to her and she opened it and pricked her finger putting a few drops of blood in. She put the top on and shook it up and fed it to Henrick."This should help Haley told me she did it with Hope."

Haley and Caroline ran into the room."Pregnant women shouldn't be running" Elena said,

"Your pregnant" Haley asked.

"I told Elena at the wedding" Caroline said."Anyway Katherine's back in town she was creeping around i seen her outside"

"What" Elena shouted. Startling Henrick."She can't be here why is she here"

"It's Katherine who knows but thats the bad part her obsession with Stefan" Caroline said.

"Now i gotta go handle her so she doesn't hurt you cause your pregnant remind me to kill Davina" Elena whinned.

Kol took Henrick from her go."Go i got him."

"Haley call Elijah and tell him his ex girlfriend is in town and she doesn't like people that date her exes" Elena said.

"Ok" Haley said. Elena vamped downstairs and seen Rebekah and Lexi sitting on the couch.

"Who is it" Lexi asked. She knew Elena well enough to know that someone was a threat right now.

"Katheirne's back you two in" Elena asked.

"She tore my brothers apart count me in" Rebekah smirked.

"She messed with my best friend count me in" Lexi said.

"Lets get rid of her once and for all" Elena said.

--

Elena Lexi and Rebekah had finally found Katherine. She was walking the streets. The three surronded her.

"So i here Caroline is pregnant and so is Jenna what a wonderful family you people have made" Katherine said.

"Cut the crap Katherine why are lurking around my house" Elena asked.

"Well Caroline seen me then i followed her but i couldn't get in smart what are you again" Katherine asked.Hope Lizzie Josie Bonnie and Davina flashed in the circle."See you brought friends."

"No but she's my favorite and i don't like you" Hope said.

Klaus Elijah Kol vamped by them."We really don't like you"

"Let me guess keep the pregnant women away from the physco so let me guess Stefan Isobel Mirandia Grayson and Even john are with them right now cause i'm two unpredictable so sad" Katherine said.Suddenly an arrow hit with a stake in the knee."Little gilbert came out to play surprised your not in mexico hunting down vampires again"

Jeremy walked over with a cross bow in his hand.

Hope Lizzie Bonnie Davina and Josie joined hands and started to chant an incantaion. When they were done Hope handed Elena the cure."We can make her human again"

"I like the way y'all think" Lexi said. Elena vamped to Katherine and forced the cure in her mouth. She cracked the vial like she did the last time and Katherine fell out. Elena waved her hand over Katherine and she disapeared.

"Where'd you send her" Kol asked.

"Same prision world as her ex boyfriend that will be fun" Elena said,

"She has the cure and he's dying of hunger that will be fun" Rebekah asked.

"They don't have magic and she doesn't know how to control her traveler power" Bonnie said.

"I swear she gets more like us everyday" Elijah said,

"Is that a good or a bad thing" Hope said,

"Both"

--

Elena arrived home and seen Haley Jenna and Caroline sitting on the couch.

"So everything ok" Caroline asked.

"Lena sent her to the same prision world as Damon that is going to be fun" Hope said.

"That will be interesting" Haley said.

Sorry if it sucks want to end it because i ran out of ideas for this