eighteen.

Makki_030
Natascha116

The senpai-kouhai chapter you suggested シ

It's Saturday. The end of their second week of training camp. And there's still a few more weeks before they go home—- nah I don't want this. This sounds like the end of the world.

It's Saturday. The Coaches are away since they have some urgent to do, leaving the brat on their evil managers' hands. Terushima and the other captains invited the others to have a drink with them in the pool area. Many came, and many left after drinking shots of alcohol. There stood some of the captains, except Ushijima, Daichi, Moniwa and Kita since they are the first one who got drunk and went to their room. Leaving Kuroo, Atsumu, Bokuto, Konoha, Oikawa, Shoyo, Tanaka, Noya, and Akaashi.

" Bokuto-san, you'll die. Stop drinking." Akaashi said, pulling the glass cup from the Captain while Konoho helped him stand up.

" We're heading out. You guys better not die there." Konoha said in between his chuckles. The three went to their own room, leaving the only sober one, Shoyo, with the 5 drunkards. Soon, they all leave the place after Shoyo cleaning up since he can't let the others do it or they might hurt themselves. The three, Kuroo, Oikawa, and Atsumu went to Oikawa's room, since that's the closes one while Shoyo drag the two 2nd years to their room.

" You guys are heavy." Shoyo said, feeling the two man who's taller than him leaning on his small figure.

[ Yeah. I did Noya taller than him to express dominance over Shoyo ;)]

As soon as they got to their room, he shove the two to their bed. Sighing and wiping his sweat, he stare at the state in front of him. The two looked like they passed out, so he place the comforter over them and made his way to the door.

He pulled the door open, only for it to be pushed back, " Where are you going?" Tanaka's breath brushed against his ear, tickling it a bit.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ sᴍᴜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ

⚠︎︎ : 18+ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ

ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ /ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ? sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴋʏ.

" Ta-Tanaka-senpai? I thought y-you were sleeping." Shoyo stuttered out, not wanting to turn around. But of course, Tanaka noticed this. He spin him around, forcing to face him. There, Tanaka saw Shoyo's face, all flushed.

What a turn on. Tanaka thought. With a swift move, Shoyo's already on Tanaka's shoulder, carrying him to the bed. He throw the ginger to the bed, landing between Noya's legs. Quickly, Nishinoya pulled him in his arms, breathing against his neck, his lips brushing against the soft skin.

" Ni-Nishinoya-senpai —-eek!" Shoyo squeaked when he Tanaka coming between his legs, his huge hands wrapping around Shoyo's small ankles and placing his legs over the 2nd-year's shoulders.

" S-Senpai ~" Shoyo moaned, feeling Nishinoya's tongue nibbling his neck up to his earlobe, " Senpa—-mhmp!" He was cut off when Tanaka's lips met his, his lips pressed on his soft one's. And as if on cue, something kicked in.

He started feeling hot inside, feeling extremely pleasured by just them touching him. He start moaning uncontrollably by just someone's hand touching.

But . . . I only drank two . . . shots. He thought, his body shivering and flinching from the two boys' hands.

" Moan for me, Baby ~" Nishinoya cooed slyly in his ears, sliding his tongue on his skin, making the ginger moan out by the sudden wetness, " Nghh~ Aaah~ Senpai~"

That's right. Listen to senpai. Nishinoya said in his mind, smirking while his lips pressed on the ginger's delicate skin. Meanwhile, Tanaka's lips slid down to his collarbone, as soon as his eyes drop at a one spot, he frowned.

" Why do you have a hickey here?"

" and also here?" Nishinoya's question followed. They both stop and look intensely at the ginger, who's shivering in pleasure.

" I-I haa don't kno-know~" he moaned out, upset by them leaving him there, " P-Please touch me more~" Tanaka got out of the bed while Nishinoya back away.

" P-Please~ Senpai~" He begged. He turn to Nishinoya and crawled to him, unconsciously sitting on Nishinoya's crotch which made the 2nd-year grunt.

W-What am I doing? I c-can't control my b-body~. Shoyo said in his mind, his hand on Nishinoya's chest, leaning his face closer to the 2nd year's ear, " Senpai~" he slowly back away, his lips brushing on the side of Nishinoya's face, leaving small kisses.

He lean down again and pressed his soft lips onto Noya's. His back arching gently, uncontrollably grinding onto his crotch. Nishinoya's hand made it's way to his ass, squeezing it, making Shoyo gasp. Having many opening, Noya slipped his tongue in, battling with Shoyo's tongue. Of course, he won. Meanwhile, Tanaka's taking his top off, tossing it away while crawling behind Shoyo.

" Let me have a taste too." His husky voice sent shivers down the ginger's spine. Tanaka claimed his lips, Shoyo's left hand on Tanaka's neck, pulling him closer. What Shoyo's unaware off is the bulge forming in both the 2nd-years' pants. Both can't help but grind themselves on the ginger to feel pleasure, while Shoyo's about to pass out any minute by feeling too much pleasure, feeling good too much, like what happened wit Hanamaki.

Things obviously are getting heated. With someone spiking Shoyo's drink, the drug's kicking in. He's a moaning mess, grinding, lap dancing while making out with Tanaka. While with Nishinoya, he had to go to the bathroom. He can't take it anymore. He needs to let it out or else his thing will explode.

I think I'm gonna die. I will really pass out. I need to stop. But he can't stop. Like someone controlling his body, he can't help his lower body to stop moving, grinding on the man in front of him.

" m-mmnghh~ I-I need to s-stop aaangh~" Shoyo choke out, tearing up in pleasure, " Aaah~ nghh I-I think I'm gonna d-die~" He added, trying to slow down, his half-lidded eyes rolling up.

Just when Nishinoya came back, Shoyo passed out. His head laid down on Tanaka's shoulder, his hands in his chest, his body trembling. Tanaka turn to him with a blank expression.

Just when Nishinoya's about to speak, someone barge in their room. The first thing the saw is a glimpse of silver hair.

We're fu**** up.

To be continued . . .

I know some of you don't ship this but there are also some people who do. Let's respect other people's ship, k? ✊

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗵𝘄𝗲-𝘆𝗶  -