Chapter 7

- Hey Zayn, what are you up too? - I can hear loud noises on the other side of the line, it seems like a party.

- Who is this? - He sounds a bit drunk.

- Ember, you jerk. - I laugh over the dizziness of the pills I took.

- Oh wow, never thought this day would come, I'm at a party. Want to join? - He sounds malicious.

- Yes, send me the address. - I hang up and go get ready. 

I'm dressed in all black and have heavy makeup on. I grab my phone, check the address and put it on the car app. In minutes my car is here and I'm going to the party. As I arrive I realize the house is huge and super expensive, the cars parked are all worth more than all the things I have combined. I enter and everyone inside looks as porsche as the cars outside. I feel a little out of place and realize the effect of the pills is gone. I quickly find Zayn, he stands out in the crowd as he's also dressed in black and has several tattoos.

- Hey. - I whisper in his ear and he slowly turns to me, his eyes are bloodshot and I know he's been smoking weed. - Can you pass me some of the good stuff?

- Oh wow, I thought you were lame. - He pases me the joint. The relaxing feeling starts to take over. Zayn passes his arm around my waist and kisses my neck, I don't feel anything and it's not even distracting me.

- I punched you, are you sure I'm lame? - I defy him.

- Let's not talk about that. - He looks serious as he stares deeply into my eyes.

- Do you have something stronger? - I ask and he laughs.

- I have coke or molly. What do you want? - I smile hard.

- Both. - He stops kissing my neck and looks at me.

- You can't, you'll overdose.

- And you say I'm lame, I've done it before. - I roll my eyes.

- I won't let you use both but I'm hoping you choose Molly. - He says, smirking.

- Whatever, just give me it. - He grabs it and puts it on his tongue.

- You can have it if you can catch it. - I laugh but I use my teeth so I don't have to kiss him.

As I swallow it I see Liam on the other side of the living room, he didn't see me yet so I turn Zayn in a way he won't see my face. As I have to wait at least half an hour for the drug to kick in, I grab a vodka bottle and drink out of it, as I feel my chest burning I immediately stop feeling all the pain from the previous week. I've missed this. I stay by Zayn's side as he plays beer pong and I start feeling the effects of the drug. I look at Zayn's movements and he's so hot I just want to touch him, I hug him and he hugs me back. I touch his abs which are heavenly and he smiles:

- You're high.

- Please touch me. - I beg.

- Don't mind if I do. - I feel his hands on my back as they go down. He grabs my butt and pulls me closer in a way I can feel his body. All my senses are enhanced and when he kisses my neck, I moan. - Shh babe or we'll have to find a room.

It's so good not to think. The only thing in my mind right now is all the senses, Zayn's lips, hands, body, I feel like I'm catching fire. There's no pain, it's, indeed, pure ecstasy.

- Get off her! - I hear Louis' voice. Louis? I feel Zayn being pulled away from me and I feel like crying, I just want to be touched. My vision is blurred but I distinguish Louis punching Zayn so hard he falls off. Liam comes and holds Louis.

- It's not a worthy lad, go take care of her. - I feel Louis hands on me and I feel happy again. I just want him to touch me.

- Are you ok? - He holds my head. I'm seeing double.