Chapter Twelve

chapter twelve

last chapter

*2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING*

''Baby...why didn't you just propose to me?'' Taehyung asked Jungkook

''Because I was scared thst you would say no...'' Jungkook said with a shy tone

''You know that I love you Jungkook, But it's okay...'' Taehyung answered Jungkook

''I Love You too baby..'' Jungkook said confidently

They talked about the day

They were excited. They would often not see each other for the planning of the wedding. But they knew that it was worth it.

*WEDDING DAY* 

Taehyung got the most beautiful suit, the most expensive bouquet of flowers too.

He was so excited & nervous as well.

Jungkook was already there just waiting for Taehyung to enter the church.

[Before I forgot here's the pic of Taehyung, Jungkook and the flowers too]

TAEHYUNG

JUNGKOOK

BOUQUET OF FLOWERS 

BOUQUET OF FLOWERS 

[CONTINUE]

When Taehyung entered the church, Taehyung's eyes sparkled like the blue sea, His smile outshined the eyes of others and his hair shocked the eyes of Jungkook. 

When he was at the altar the wedding started.

[FAST FORWARD]

PRIEST: *speaks* Jungkook do you take Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband forever? 'till sickness and health 'till death do you part?

Jungkook: *smiles* I do father....

Priest: Taehyung, do you take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband till sickness & health, 'till death do you apart?

Taehyung: Yes Father, I do..

Priest: I now announce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom Jungkook.

[VOWS]

Tae: To start things first, I would like to say thank you to you. For giving me the opportunity to be here and be with you. At first , I was thrilled to befriend you Jungkook, But when you gave me the ring that i have right now, My life became more beautiful, you were that man i needed, I crave, and what i have to appreciate. I hope in every challenges we will face , you'll stay by my side and support me forever. I love you Jungkook.

JK: Taehyunf, the guy that made my heart miss a beat. the guy who known me for 19 years. The guy who I'm being wed to. and the guy that will be in my heart forever. Who knew this day will come? This all this, was all what i wanted. All that hard work that we put to make this wedding come true, was worth it. You're all that i needed, I crave and the part of my life that's missing. I love you Taehyung.''

All the guest are shredding in tears as they read their speeches. All of this guest known the suffering of this two together and individually.

till the next chapter of their life.

                                                                       love, 

                                                                                     your author:))

-----------------------------------

last chapter! Can't believe i finish this story. Thank you for those people who stayed with me labyu all. See you all in my next story:))

any suggestions? for my next story? :))  

THEIR WEDDING PICTURE BTW HHAHAHAHAHAHA BYEEEE