2

(There will be a part where xoliviaedithx of shows up, Why? Because Randi is also a part of her story with her oc, so follow her and read her story, ps Randi is wearing a hoodie with the outfit she's wearing up top)(Chapter 3 will be out soon)

A now older Randi, Who is 14, With the same hairstyle she had when she was little just longer.

Randi is sitting in a bakery called 'The blue roses' eating a chocolate muffin.

"Hey, Reggie." Randi looks at her bodyguard, who is a big white bear with black sunglasses and a black and white tuxedo.

"Yes, your highness?" Randi cringes at being called 'Your Highness' before swallowing her muffin and drinks a little bit of her tea.

"I told you not to call me that." Reggie apologizes in a mumble "Anyways...Can I run for a bit? I need to run." Randi asks as her eyes start to glow purple with a hopeful grin.

Reggie shakes his head "I'm sorry your h-Randi, You're not allowed to leave my site." Randi growls and turns away so her back is facing him.

Reggie sighs and sits in from of the teenage mongoose taking off his black sunglasses to reveal Ruby's pink eyes.

"Look, Randi, I'm sorry but-" Yeah, Yeah it's you're 'duty' to protect me after my mom and dad disappeared, I get it." Randi stands up "I'm going to the restroom." Randi's eyes started to glow once again "Unless you need to protect me from peeing myself?" Reggie closed his eyes not saying a word.

Randi rolls her eyes and runs to the restroom with her super speed.

Randi slams the door as her eyes went back to normal them she walks to the restroom mirror with a sigh.

"Man...I need to control my anger..he was just trying to keep me safe." Randi looks at herself in the mirror "But I'm 14! I know how to take care of my-" Oh my god." Randi looks behind her to see a creamy brown hedgehog with a mix of blue in her fur, she an emerald eyes, lighter than Sonic's eyes, she is wearing a T-shirt that has light blue and dark blue stripes and she has on heart necklaces that is also blue, she had on a dark blue vest and she has on a Gray skirt and gray socks and dark gray shoes with a white buckle on them.

"Uh..Hi." Randi says awkwardly as she blushes and waves with a smile "You look way cooler than how you look on the news and talk interviews." At that, Randi immediately frowns.

"Of course...People only know me because I'm royalty.." Randi sighs and puts her hand through her hair.

"Look..Uh."Olivia, Olivia the hedgehog." Randi nods "Olivia, Can we just act like I'm not famous for a moment and talk? I'm really upset at the moment." Randi says sitting on the floor as Olivia sat next to her.

"So.." Randi looks at Olivia "Do you just work here or?" Olivia shakes her head "No, I'm adopted, I just help my mom, Vanilla, with the bakery." Randi smiles at that "Well, A least you're not running a kingdom by yourself at fourteen because you're parents disappeared." Randi jokes making Olivia laughs awkwardly "It most sucks."It does...I can't even go out for a run! I have the super speed for crying out loud! I need to run!" Olivia thinks before grinding "Well...I can get you out of here without getting caught." Randi looks at Olivia with a grin as her eyes are now glowing which shocks Olivia, only a little.

"I'm listening," Randi says with a hopeful voice...