4

(if there's an error, comment on them so I can fix them when I'm working on chapter 4, ps I wrote this chapter in notes for four days)

"YOHO!" yells Randi with a huge grin on her face.
"BEST DAY EVE-oof-!" Randi's back slams into a wall as she hears evil laughing.
"Ha! Did I get you now Son- Princess Randi? You're not Sonic!" Randi looks up with a groan to see a human man with weird glasses, he's wearing a red jacket thingy that has white stripes with gold Square thing with black boots and pants, He is flying in this weird vehicle thing.

Randi laughs and stands up with a smirk on her face, She holds her stomach in pain.

"Aw, I'm not good enough for you? You're hurting my feelings.~" Jokes Randi ignoring the pain.

"You're hurt and you're making jokes? you're just like that Blue rodent!" Randi's eyes lit up when he said that.

"Omigosh! (A/N: reference to rising tmnt Mikey quote) Are you Dr.Eggman?" Eggman looks at Randi confused before nodding slowly "and by a blue rodent, you mean Sonic.. as in Sonic the hedgehog?"

Eggman nods again, Randi squeals loudly "Omigosh! Omigosh! I can't believe it! I can't believe I'm finally going to meet him!" Randi yells to herself "Well, Looks like I have a fa-"Oh, Not you Eggy, I'm talking about Sonic, He's my hero." Randi says happily holding her stomach because the pain has gotten worse somehow Like she feels like she's about to pass out.

Eggman growls "Why you li-"Oh come on Eggface, don't be mad at the princess, Everyone loves me."

Eggman and Randi look up to see a hedgehog and a chipmunk standing on top of a building.

The hedgehog, Who is smirking with confidence, has vibrant blue fur, peach muzzle, arms, and chest and his eyes are Emerald green, Like Olivia's(Olivia belongs to xoliviaedithx ) but darker, he is wearing white gloves with red tennis shoes with a White buckle with a gold buckle bracelet, his name is sonic the hedgehog, The hero of Mobians and the world.

The chipmunk female next to him, who looks annoyed but happy at Sonic, her fur is Tan, light brown, dark auburn and her hair is dark auburn and she is holding a weird device in her hand, She is wearing an Azure denim vest with Azure knee-high boots, She has on no gloves, Her name is Sally Acorn, The princess of Mobians.

Randi gasp happily as Sonic and Sally jump in front of hurt Randi.

Sally checks on Randi as Randi watches Sonic fight Eggman.

"Are you okay Princess Randi?" Asks Sally scanning Randi with her weird device "My head hurt, My stomach is killing me, I feel like I'm about to die but other than that I'm fine."

Sally chuckles at Randi's sarcastic tone "Well lucky my girlfriend Amy Rose is good at healing people." Randi gasped "Amy rose has healing powers!?! Wait..No, that's not what I meant to be shocked about...WAIT!AMY ROSE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?!" Sally just smiles before putting a device to her neck making Randi pass out...