3

(Sorry if chapter 2 had some error, I will edit it soon, Olivia is xoliviaedithx on, ps This chapter is set up in 2 parts, so chapter 4 is part 2)

Olivia helps Randi out the restroom window by putting Randi on her shoulders and boosting out the restroom window.

Randi jumps out the window putting on her hoodie hat.

Randi looks at Olivia with a smile and her eyes glowing purple "Thank you! I will pay you back someday!" Says Randi waving by to the creamy hedgehog as she ran off with her super speed.

Olivia smiles and jumps down from the window just as a knock made her almost fall.

Olivia walks to the restroom door and opened it to reveal, Reggie, who has worried eyes.

Olivia looks at Reggie with nervous eyes "Ms. Olivia, Right? Have you seen Queen Randi?"

"Quick! Play dumb!"Uh. Who's Olivia?"Not that dumb!" Reggie chuckles at Olivia "So, You have seen her? Did you see the-" I got to go!" Olivia says quickly about to run away before Reggie grabs her arm.

Olivia looks back at him as he looks at her with sad and worried eyes.

"Please.." Reggie's voice cracks making her real SUPER guilty "I love Randi, she's like a daughter to me...after I lost my daughter..due to sickness...I know I have to protect Randi, Even she hates me for wanting to keep her safe...So, Please Olivia, Tell me where she is." Olivia sighs as Reggie lets go of her.

"I helped her get away, I don't know where she is now, Sorry I wasn't that useful-" Reggie hugs Olivia "Thank you! Thank you so much!" And with that Reggie runs out the Blue roses.

Olivia watches Reggie leave "Man, he is cute." Olivia says with a smile...