Torture

Author's POV

"You!" Jimin launched himself at jungkook and began throwing punches at him which weren't affecting him at all. But still jimin didn't stop, he hit jungkook with all the power he had, even though it wasn't enough to actually do a damage.

"Why did you do that?!" He shouted still hitting Jungkook's chest, and jungkook wasn't having any reaction, he just had a blank look.

"She was my mom." And finally jimin stopped and fell on Jungkook who immediately wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite body.

"How will I live without her?" Jimin put his head on Jungkook's chest and cried. Cried very hard. And jungkook didn't let go of him, not when jimin is crying like this.

"Get away, I hate you!" Jimin quickly backed away, wiping his tears.

And just when jimin was about to run away, jungkook held him by his waist and put him inside his car. Jimin tried to push him away but it was of no use as jungkook is much stronger than him.

"Don't touch me. Let me go." Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand and tried to open the car door.

"Shut up!" Jungkook voice roared, making jimin instantly flinch. Jimin cried again, his tears were flowing like a river, and his silent sobs were breaking Jungkook's heart.

And seeing Jimin's state, jungkook decided it's best not to say anything right now. So he started the car engine and drove off.

"Jimin!" And overly worried Jin came running to hug jimin. Jimin buried his head into the crook of jin's neck, crying silently. And then jungkook finally came out and the situation became tense again. Jimin wasn't ready to pull out of the hug, he was too scared.

And just like that, jungkook passed by them with a blank expression on his face.

"Jimin, what happened?" Jin asked finally pulling the younger out of his warm embrace. Jimin was still crying, unable to utter any words.

"He k-killed her." He choked on his words. Jin was still confused.

"Who jimin?"

"My mom." After uttering that jimin broke down in tears again. Jin immediately pulled him back into a comforting hug, rubbing circles on his back. And then 3 cars came inside the mansion, and Namjoon came out of the first car with a gloomy expression.

And when he saw Jin, he just shaked his head.

Jimin's cries were now replaced by soft snores which means he fell asleep. Jin picked up the small boy in his arms and brought him inside the mansion, to their own room. And layed him on the comfortable bed, tucking him securely with the blankets.

~~~~

"Jungmin." Jungkook looked at the picture of his brother, smiling. And jungkook didn't even realize a small tear sliding down his cheek.

His brother looked happy, very happy that people won't even believe that he is no more.

"I miss you." And finally jungkook gave up and cried, silently. He didn't want anyone to know that he is crying.