Chapter 6: a new Family

Before I start, Special thx to @killerfrost07 I noticed they've been voting on every single chapter of this Story and I rlly appreciate it thx so much 🥺
———————————————————————————

Lucy and Sting spent the whole train trip talking and she even introduced him to Sora. Sting seemed much more relaxed then when he and Rogue got on...they had seemed angry and stressed so she was glad she was able to help atleast one of them.

"Oh right! Where are Frosch and Lector?" She asked looking around to see if maybe she'd spot them.

"They're back at the guild with Rufus and Orga my trip was supposed to be Guild master business but Rogue, Yukino and Minerva insisted on coming along." He said spitting out Yukinos name as if it were poisonous.

Lucy lifted and eye brow confused as to why he sounded annoyed at mentioning Yukino. "Is everything okay Stingy?" She asked.

Sting sighed "it's nothing—-wait Stingy?" He turned to look at her confused and a bit shocked that she'd give him a nickname.

Lucy's eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand a bright pink covering her cheeks. Stingy. That was her nickname for him when they were kids, she remembered it always made Natsu Jealous because she couldn't think of a nickname for him.

"I-I didn't mean to add that Y at the end s-sorry Sting—-" she stammered slightly embarrassed.

Sting smiled "nah I like Stingy. Let's keep it." He said running his fingers through his golden hair.

Lucy smiled "mm!" She played with Soras hair the rest of the way not noticing Sting staring at her most of the way.

Sting wasn't sure why, but for some reason he couldn't help but look at Lucy and admire her golden locks, her chocolate brown orbs, her soft hands, her soft looking lips, the perfect curves she had in just the right places. He rested his arm on the window side his hand laying on his hand as he watched the blonde play with the pups fur.

Two hours later they arrived at the Train Station and got off, that's when Lucy found out why the twins had been so bothered earlier. It had always been clear to everyone the boys had a special relationship with Yukino and Minerva heck Lucy thought they'd end up together in the end.

Turns out Yukino and Minerva were hooking up with some dudes they met a while back and Sting and Rogue felt like they had been led on which is why they had been so angry. The two girls didn't even Acknowledge Lucy when they met up at the exit of the station.

Sting became even angrier and started ignoring Yukino along the way only talking to Lucy and Rogue  but for some reason the brothers walked along side only Lucy as if trying to let Yukino and Minerva know they had replaced them.

Lucy of course didn't take notice, she was busy talking with Sting and watching him play with Sora, Sting insisted on carrying Sora on his shoulders which the pup quite enjoyed. He even ended up falling asleep up there.

Before reaching the Guild Sora woke up and started sniffing the air he then turned to Lucy and asked "momma can I get some chimken nuggies?"

Lucy's heart was bursting with cuteness overload, she just couldn't get over how cute he was or how he started calling her momma a few months ago. "Of course Sora!" She said smiling. She tried taking Sora from Sting but he stopped her.

"Why don't we go eat, my treat." He said grinning goofily.

Sora looked at Lucy Excitedly "yea!!" He squealed

Lucy sighed "alright sure" she smiled.

Rogue Decided not to come along and Sting didn't even bother to ask Yukino or Minerva, instead he grabbed Lucy by the hand and pulled her along with him. "Come on blondie I know the perfect place!" He said enthusiastically.