Chapter 9: Love Rival

Hi everyone!! Sorry this chapter has taken so long thank you so much for the support in this FanFic 😊 Now on to the Story~

———————————————————————————

   Gray, Wendy, Charle and Happy burst through the SaberTooth Doors startling everyone in the guild since the most obnoxious person who also happened to be the only one who burst through the doors like that was already in the Guild. 

  "Where is she?!" Gray demanded stomping over to the bar table and slamming his hand down on the wooden surface.

   Sting happened to be the closest one there he looked pissed and had a cup of booze in his hand. He looked up at Gray glaring at him looking a lot like his arrogant past self. "What do you want Fairy?" He asked spitting out the word 'Fairy' as if it were Poisonous. 

   "I want to see Lucy." Gray answered coldly; meanwhile Wendy was shivering in the back from the hostility. Charle sweat dropped unsure of what to do as Happy looked around frantically searching for Lucy.

   "And why would I know where she is?" Sting muttered chugging down the rest of the booze left in his cup.

   Grays Vein popped 💢. "Why would you—-grrrrr you bastard your trying to hide her from us huh?!" He accused unintentionally stripping down to his underpants the guild starting to turn cold.

    Sting smirked "so what if I am? She's not your guild mate anymore so you have no business with her Ice Princess."

   Lucy who had slipped in without detection flinched at the nickname. 'Flame brain...' was the first thing that came to her mind when she heard those words. The nostalgia almost made tears form in her eyes but she held them back; she used her magic to go back to the Outfit she had been wearing earlier which was less flashy and so she wouldn't be recognized as the Celestial Empress. Her hair returned to its shortened state and she readied herself to reveal herself and stop the bickering boys.
(Back to the boys)

    "You little—-Just tell me where she is!!" Gray growled "We just want to know she's okay! I haven't seen her in more than a Year since she disappeared god damnit!! I didn't even get to say goodbye!" Gray yelled.

   Sting looked down at the ground guilt washing over him as the thought made him sober up. "I'm sorry I took my anger out on you." He sighed standing up.

   "Lucy stayed at our place last night after she joined the guild yesterday." Sting started to explain. "Last time I saw her was this morning...We had a huge fight over something and I said some bad things that may have hurt her..." he murmured scratching the back of his head. "She stormed out of the house and I've been so angry because I...acted like an idiot."

   "They're like a married couple already~" Lector Cooed earning a flustered glare from Sting; he however didn't give in to the intimidation. "They're even raising a kid together~" he teased.

   Stings Face turned red as a tomato "that is so not true!!" He yelled unaware that Lucy was nearby equally flustered at Lector's comment. "S-She adopted Sora before we even met with her I just took them out to eat last night cause the kid was Hungry!!" He defended.

   Gray felt Jealousy stab at his heart; he kept his aloof and cool image but inside he hated to imagine Sting with his Lucy raising a kid together as a couple.  Gray blushed a little as he realized what had just crossed his mind—-had he really just called Lucy his? He shook away the thought and looked up at Sting again. "So she isn't here...?"

   Sting shook his head, "if she were I'd be all over her right now trying to apologize..."

   "Did she maybe say where she was going?" Gray asked.

  Sting looked at him with that 'seriously?' expression. "Again if I knew where she was I wouldn't be here right now."

   "He llllliiiiiiikesssss herrrr" Lector teased.

   "Hey that's my Line!!!" Happy complained stopping his searching and flying over to Lector and glaring at him.

   "Not anymore!!" Lector laughed cheekily.

   "Boys...so immature!" Charle huffed walking off to sit down near by leaving the two male exceeds to bicker all they wanted.

    Meanwhile with lil Wendy who had no idea what to do...

   Wendy's eyes widened as a familiar scent hit her nose. The scent of strawberry shampoo wafted throughout the Guild at first it had been faint but now it was much fresher. "She's here" Wendy murmured softly gaining Sting, Gray, Charle, Happy and Lector's attention.

   Lucy flinched in the shadows, she should've known one of the dragon slayers would notice her sooner or later yet she still hadn't expected it.

  Gray and Stings eyes widened and they both Simultaneously asked; "Lucy? She's here?"

    Gray started scanning everyone in the guild searching for Lucy's chocolate brown orbs and her long golden hair to no avail.

   Sting closed his eyes concentrating on trying to find her voice or even her scent. He opened his eyes when he located her; now that he focused on it he could smell her strawberry shampoo and practically hear her nervous breaths and heartbeat.

    Lucy could tell in an instant that Sting had located her; she took a step back not sure if she was ready to face her old Guild mates yet or Sting who she had fought with earlier.

   Sting smirked beginning to walk in Lucy's direction; that walk turned into a jog and then into a sprint. In a matter of seconds he was in front of Lucy swiftly pinning her to a wall and softly cupping her chin in his hand making her look up at him while slipping his other hand down her waist and pulling her close.

  Lucy's face turned a Scarlett red putting Erzas hair to shame. "S-Sting I—" She started.

"What happened to 'Stingy' blondie?" He said pouting.

   Lucy pushed him away crossing her arms and turning away from him, "you don't get nickname privileges when I'm mad at you!" She grumbled.

  "Awww come on blondie you heard me didn't you? I said I was sorry!!" He whined.

   "No, you said sorry to Gray for being a jerk to him not to me." She argued.

  "I'm sorry princess~" he said giving her little puppy dog eyes.

   Lucy blushed giving in to his pleas. "F-fine your forgiven...stingy." She muttered.

   "Yay!!" Sting exclaimed grinning goofily.

    Meanwhile Gray stood in the same spot Jealousy emanating from every part of him. He'd be confused but he had already acknowledged that he liked Lucy; he had grown interest in her since Natsu first brought her to the guild. Unfortunately with time he came to understand Lucy's heart belonged to Natsu and so he moved on to Juvia, then both of them betrayed them so now was his chance to win Lucy's heart. This time, his rival was Sting Eucliffe.

   Sting obviously caught note of Grays Feelings and looked back at him with a mischievous grin on his face. Everyone in the guild even Lucy could feel the tension between them.

   "Lucy San!!"

   "Lusheeeee!!!"

  Lucy was caught off guard as both Wendy and Happy tackled her to the ground both of them sobbing as she hugged them back. "Hey you two..." she said tears escaping her as well.