megalomaniac

"A megalomaniac is a person who is obsessed with their own power," said a teenager in a hoodie. "That's what you are," he continued. "It's a beautiful day outside, but—" He found himself cut off, having to dodge black lightning. "Stop with the video game references," a girl said, holding a knife in her hand. "Listen and hear the song that the birds are singing," he said as the girl shot lightning from the knife. He dodged sideways, and his phone fell out of his pocket, getting hit by the lightning. "You know I hate glitchtale," she said. "Yeesh," he replied, backing up. The girl started running towards him with her knife, slashing his jacket. "This is fun," she said, performing a barrage of slices. "Woah," the man exclaimed, dodging them. He dashed back, pushing the girl away. "Fine," he said, starting to kick the air. She smiled and shot lightning at him, but the lightning reached a point where it started to spin around. He kicked the air, and the lightning went flying back, hitting her and causing black liquid to spurt out. He grabbed his sword as she let out one last lightning blast. He used his sword to stop it. "Get out of here!" he screamed, slicing and shooting a lightning line that hit the black entity. "Phew," he said. "Are you okay, Kara?" He continued walking towards her weakened body. "Come on, I need you so we can reverse time." Kara raised a white stone, and he raised a purple one. "I promise I will keep you from getting corrupted," he said, touching the stone with a purple one.