A.A.D

"the anti ability department is a small company against ability wanting to destroy them" M would say grabbing a mask to cover his whole face  rey would throw him a pistol  "why do you have a gun"M would say "why don't you have a gun"rey would reply "shut up guys" Kara would say walking up the steps "they might hear us"she continued  M would hop up to the staircase to get to the roof walking up to the roof he would stand on it over dramatically the anti ability department gun men would spot him they would shoot rubber bullets he would pull out his sword hitting the bullets  the people would put their hands on their helmets  "permission to use experimental weapons".

the men would pull a canister of red glowing energy they would put it into the guns   rey and kara would be coming onto the roof as M would get hit knocking him off the roof "what was that" kara would say seeing him get launched "i got this" rey would say going to were M was standing snapping his finger as an electronical overdrive would float above him "super charge it" rey would say  "what" kara would say "shoot it with lightning" he replied kara would then  shock it with lightning "i'm the greatest techno path on earth he would say as he would decimate their ranks  it would be one person left they would shoot at kara "hold up did he just make a smart decision" rey would think jumping in front of it launching him over kara her eyes would turn black as she would be back at the black liquid place in her mind only one leg was unchained the black goo stuff  would cover her real body  the man would shoot at her with the black goo  would absorb it with it getting on  all fours it would form claws as it would use lightning  to speed around slicing the man in the back killing him it would smell the air taking out one of the red glowing canister one of the claws would turn in to a tip of a lance  with it stabbing the red light in the canister.

it would start to claw the gate M would get up a walking to the front of the warehouse perimeter he would see kara and  instantly launch an air blade hitting it launching it into the gate it would grow a tail M would launch a barrage of air blades it would speed blitz him dodging  the blades and landing on him one of the claws would turn into a lance it would pull back their arm and jab at his chest but he made an air bubble that would stop it "buckle up your seat belt" he would say as he would expel air pushing it back the black goo would recede back into her body "boom" M would say