2.

Geonu was most definitely the sanest one within the group, always being the first option to call when one of the boys are in some kind of trouble. So it came as no surprise when Jungwon had called on a Saturday night, begging for help.

Apparently, Jungwon had found himself locked in his bathroom (Please don’t ask him why, he doesn’t know either). And of course, being the good friend Geonu is, he went to help his dear friend.

Geonu was well aware that Jungwon kept a spare key under one of his many decorative plants. He grabbed the key and went inside, yelling Jungwon’s name. After a few seconds, Geonu heard Jungwon yell back from upstairs.

He knew the house quite well, so he knew exactly which door was the bathroom, as if the light coming from it wasn’t obvious enough. 

“Jungwon,” Geonu called out to the door.

“What?” Jungwon replied.

Geonu shook his head as if Jungwon could see him.

“How the fuck did you get yourself stuck?” Geonu sighed.

“Well, I don’t know!” Jungwon sassily yelled.

“Why are you yelling!” Geonu yelled back.

“Why are YOU yelling!” Jungwon yelled back.

“You yelled first!” Geonu yelled.

“Oh, shut up.” Jungwon pouted, not like Geonu would see it anyways.

“I can just tell you’re pouting right now.” Geonu sassily said.

“Stoooopppp.” Jungwon let out a “huff” sound. “Just help get me out, Geonu.”

Geonu sighed. 

“Alright.”

And that’s how Geonu’s Saturday evening went.