3.

Jay always seemed to be the last to figure stuff out.

For example, not noticing the tension between Sunghoon and Jake or not noticing Hanbin dyed his hair a light brown.

So it came as quite a surprise to Jay when he noticed Sunoo’s odd behavior recently.

“Don’t you think Sunoo has been acting weirdly recently?” Jay asked Youngbin as they were walking to class. Youngbin looked at Jay with a questioning look on his face.

“Nah, dude, he seems pretty normal to me.” Youngbin said, shrugging his shoulders. “Why?”

“I don’t know, man, he seems off.” Jay said.

Youngbin padded Jay’s shoulder.

“If you’re so worried, go ask him about it.” Youngbin recommended. Jay let out a humming sound and just nodded.

Later that day, Jay found Sunoo the library. He walked up to the table he was sitting at, pulled up a chair, and sat down, earning a very confused look from the boy.

“What?” Sunoo asked.

“Are you okay?” Jay asked, getting right to the point.

Sunoo was quite taken aback but answered calmly.

“I’m fine, why?”  Sunoo replied, closing the book in his hands and packing his stuff up.

“I gotta go now, see ya, Jay.” Sunoo said, leaving Jay speechless.

Out of curiosity, Jay followed Sunoo. Secretly, of course. He watched Sunoo take a turn into an alleyway and stopped to think about all the possible explanations on why he would be going to an alley. Either way, Jay followed him anyways.

Jay saw Heeseung walk up to him the moment he walked into the alleyway.

“Come, follow me.” Heeseung grabbed Jay’s wrist and dragged him to the end of the alleyway

At the end of the alley, they meet up with Seon, who takes Jay to this park-like area behind the alleyway.

“Go behind the large tree over there.” Seon instructed, which Jay follows.

As Jay reached the tree, Jimin popped out of nowhere.

“Hey!” Jimin said with a smile.

“Hi?” Jay waved at his friend.

Without saying anything, Jimin handed Jay a note and ran away. Once Jimin was out of his sight, Jay opened the letter.

“You’ve made it this far, might as well reveal myself now. Turn around.” With that, Jay turned around. He’s met face to face with none other than Kim Sunoo.

“What’s this about?” Jay asked.

Sunoo shrugged with a giggle.

“Nothing~” Sunoo took Jay’s hand and started running, dragging the boy behind him.

“I was just bored.”

Damn this is all over the place...