1

Third person's POV

"Jieun!" Yoonah shouted her best friend's name and rang the door bell a lot of times

"Ya! Park Jieun!" Jisung shouted and banged the door a lot of times

Jieun stretched her body as soon as she woke up and opened the door while she's still half asleep, facing her brother who's angry right now "Oh, Park Jisung?"

"Are you really going to act like this? I'm going to be late because of you. Can't you pull yourself together and wake up as early as you can?" Jisung said while showing his poker face at his twin sister

"Sure, next time" Jieun yawned and smiled at her angry twin brother "Is there anything else? If not, can you let me go and move?"

"Before that, go and open the door for your best friend. Argh. I hate seeing her face early in the morning" Jisung rolled his eyes

"Sure" Jieun faked a smile and watched his brother walked away from her, but as soon as Jisung left, she rolled her eyes "If only I know. He used to have a crush on my best friend and now he is acting like he is some special prince"

She annoyingly went downstairs and saw the maid preparing their food while Jisung is eating while scrolling through his phone. She just rolled her eyed secretly and went to open the door. As soon as she opened the door, Yoonah ran inside.

"Park Jisung!" Yoonah shouted and ran to the kitchen

"Here she goes again" Jieun whispered and went to the kitchen

She caught Yoonah making some cute yet annoying faces to her twin brother. Jieun sat on the opposite side and started eating with them. She smiled at her brother who's really annoyed right now with Yoonah's face.

"I'm not going to wait for you" Jisung annoyingly said and was about to stand when Yoonah pulled her to sat again "Stop touching me. I'm not just your best friend's twin brother. I am Park Jisung"

"Why are you acting like that? You used to have a crush on Yoona, right?" Jieun asked and ate the ham in front of her and smirked at his brother

"That was before. I don't have any feelings for her now" Jisung rolled his eyes again and stood "Go to school with your best friend. This is so annoying" he said and quickly left the house with his poker face on

The maid made sure Jisung isn't there anymore. She closed the door and ran to the kitchen "He already left"

"Great!" Yoonah shouted and stretched her body "Until when am I going to keep annoying brother so he won't wait for you? You can just tell him to go first. It's easy as that"

"It's not easy, you know him. If Mom and Dad will tell him to keep following me everyday in exchange for something, he will do it. Thanks to you, he already left" Jieun smiled and stood up "I'll get ready"

"Sure, I'll wait" Yoonah answered and continued eating

Jieun went straight to her room and get ready for school. She took a bath, wore her uniform and curled her hair as soon as she finished drying it. She ran downstairs carrying her things, and saw her best friend feeling at home, watching some movies.

"Let's go" Jieun told her

They were about to go when the maid stopped Jieun...

"Your parents said that you should call them today" the maid told Jieun

Jieun looks confused "Why? Is there any problem? Are they going-"

"Tell her parents she won't call them. She won't do anything they say, they have to kill me first" Yoonah faked a smiled and dragged the confused Jieun outside of the house

"You sure? You want them to kill you?" Jieun asked her

"That was a joke" Yoonah rolled her eyes

"I knew it" Jieun said and started walking to her school

Yoonah quickly followed her "Who do you think will win the funstagram king this year?"

"Are you seriously asking me that when we both know why my parents wants me to call them?" Jieun asked as she glared at Yoonah

"I-I'm just curious about the new funstagram king of Stonehill University. You know, there's a lot of freshmen this year, I'm sure one follow means a lot to them. What do you think? Besides, your brother joined-" Yoonah stopped talking when Jieun glared at her for the last time "What? I'm just informing you about your brother"

"When did I care if my brother will join? When did you heard of me voting and following those stupid funstagram kings? I have a bigger problem than that" Jieun sighed

Yoonah pouted and clinged her arm onto Jieun's arm "Sorry, I was just kidding you"

They arrived at the Stonehill University. As expected, there's a lot of new students this year which is not really shocking. It's always like that every year.

"I'll go to the rooftop. You go to our classroom" Jieun told her best friend gave Yoonah her bag "Hush, okay?"

"Fine" Yoonah said and left with Jieun's bag

Jieun ran to the rooftop as fast as she can. That's her favorite comfort place, it's her own hideout although everyone knows about the rooftop. She quickly sat at the edge of the rooftop watching every student go back and forth like ants. She was having fun when she suddenly remembered that she needs to call her parents.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" she shouted as loud as she can, it doesn't matter, no one care hear her anyway "AAAHHHHH-"

"Can you please be quiet? If you don't want to shout, leave this place" a guy said while walking towards her

She quickly stood and faced the guy in front of me "New student?"

"So, what-" he tripped and accidentally landed on top of Jieun

Not just that...

He accidentally kissed her...

______________________________________

Hi, it's me!

This is my very first NCT ff, that was requested by a reader of Vampire Hyunjin ff. I decided to try writing NCT ff although I'm not a fan. Still! I'm trying to write what you guys want to read :))

I hope you like it!

Thank you to S-SEUNGPUFF for the cover and title of this story❤️