34

Jaehyun's POV

I parked the car and quickly texted Jieun.

To : Jieun

I'm waiting here where I parked earlier. Go here after you class.

I rest my head on the head board and sighed. Agh. That was kinda tiring but at least we don't have anything to do now. She just needs to go to the apartment. I looked at my phone and received a lot of messages from my friends.

From : Taeyong

You should've told us where you went.

From : Johnny

I found out something. You wouldn't believe this. Guess what?

From : Haechan

The SSG President is a dhampir! She is the daughter of Hwang Yoojin, the owner of this school.

From : Mark

There's a lot of things happening right now.

From : Doyoung

Help! They are teasing me.

From : Taeil

Ya, I don't think Yuta is okay.

To : Taeil

What happened? Do you still have classes?

From : Taeil

Ya! Where did you go!? We don't have any classes now, Johnny and I went home already.

To : Taeil

Alright. I'll go home after I drop Jieun in front of her house. Tell me everything and why Yuta is not okay.

From : Taeil

I'll explain later. The driver is on his way there..

I turned off my phone and saw a lot of students coming out of the buildings. Some were college students and some were same like us.

As soon as I Jieun walking to my car, I quickly unlocked the door and opened it for her. She got in my car with a frown on her face..

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened" Jieun answered

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad at you?! Like hello? Did you do something that I would get mad with?! You didn't, right?!" Jieun shouted

What the f.