12

Jaehyun's POV

"Hi, sweet blood"
I smiled at her

She looks so shocked right now, Yoonah waved at me. Jieun suddenly looked away as I met her gaze. I caught Jungwoo glaring at me while crossing his arms. 

"Jaehyun, why are you here?" Yoonah asked

"I want to talk to sweet blood"

"Sweet blood? Is what he calls Jieun? Wow" 

"Kun has a crush on Jieun, Jungwoo is partnered with her and now Jaehyun wants to talk to her" 

"I envy her so bad"

"Where can I find my own Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Kun?" 

"Why the hell is here?! Does he really have to go here and call me that stupid whatever that is. I am not damn sweet blood. He never even tasted my blood, how can he call it sweet?!  Argh! I just hope the teacher will come soon. I want him gone. He is so annoying" (Jieun's Mind)

"Sweet blood! Just a minute! Please?"

She annoyingly stood up and walked to me "What the hell do you want?"

"You" I winked and was about to drag her out of the room when Jungwoo stood up

"Ya, Jung Jaehyun" he called while glaring at me

"What?"

"Let go of her" Jungwoo 

"You stay out of this. We both know who is Jieun to me" 

"Huh?" Jieun looked at me

"Don't mind that"
I smiled and dragged her out of the room but she quickly puller her hand from me "Why?"

"What do you mean why? Why did you suddenly barged in our room-"
Jieun

"I didn't, I just visited and I wanted to talk to you"

"Okay, you visited. Why are you suddenly barging me out of the room? What the hell do you want from me? I'm so pissed right now. You just ruined my day" Jieun glared at me and was about to go inside but I quickly held her hand "What the f-"

"Once I heard you cursing, I will kiss you"

She rolled her eyes and removed my hands "What do you want? Make it fast. I need to attend my class"

"You don't have to" 

"Are you kidding me? Ya, if you want to repeat this class next year, don't get me involved"
Jieun rolled her eyes again

"I heard from Yoonah that you don't want to do the competition but Jungwoo suggested you and the next thing you knew, you already signed the paper" 

"How did you-" Jieun

"I told you, Yoonah told me" 

"So, what if I don't want to do it?" Jieun raised her eye brow

"I will help you"

"Help me? As if you can" Jieun

"I always can"

"Jung Jaehyun of class 1 and Park Jieun of class 2. Why are you two her outside? Are you two dating?"
her adviser asked

I nodded "Yes, we are dating"

"Don't believe him. He is out of his mind right now. He kept-" Jieun stopped talking when I covered her mouth

"Go inside, Jieun" she said

"Ms. whoever you are" I called and looked straight into her eyes, 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... "Can I excuse Jieun? I badly need to kiss her"

"Ya!" Jieun shouted and step on my foot

The teacher slowly nodded "Yes, sure" and went inside the classroom

"Oh my gosh, what did you do?" Jieun looks very shocked right now and was confused 

"Let's go" I said and quickly dragged her to the rooftop

"Y-Ya!" she shouted but she can't remove my hand

"Ssshhh" 

"W-What?! Why are you trying to shush me?! Let go of me!" Jieun shouted, I quickly looked at her

"If you will continue on shouting. I will really kiss you here even if someone will see us"

Jieun suddenly closed her mouth. I smiled and continued dragging her to the rooftop. After a couple of minutes of dragging her, we finally arrived at the rooftop. I locked the door and made her face me.

"J-Just tell me how, then let me go" Jieun 

I let go of her hand "Tell him that you know everything about him, tell him that I told you"

"Why? What about him?" Jieun 

"Just tell him. I will take care of it. You don't have to worry, your name will be removed tomorrow" 

"I'm really confused since earlier and you are making me more confuse. What the hell is happening?" Jieun

"You will found out soon. You can't know it for now"

Jieun sighed "Alright, I'll tell him"

I nodded and smiled "I want to tell you something"

"Make it fast" Jieun boredly stared at me

"I want to apologize for accidentally kissing you that day, I tripped and fell on top of you then we kissed- I mean we accidentally kissed. I apologize for acting like a pervert and I even asked for one more. Believe me or not bu I've never been kissed in my whole life, that's it felt different. Aside from that, I'm sorry for hugging you. I just thought you are warm, so I hugged you without asking for your permission. You felt that I am cold, right?"

"Why is your body so cold?" Jieun asked

"You will know about it, soon"

"Again?" Jieun sighed

"Just give me some time and I will confess everything to you"

Jieun nodded "You done already?"

"He is so slow. Can't he just say everything I'm so tired right now" (Jieun's mind)

"Can you accept my apology?"

She looked at me "Are you rushing me?"

"No, I was just uhm..."

"Then, wait for it" Jieun smiled and was about to go but I held her hand "What now, Jung Jaehyun?"

"Can you be my partner for funstagram couple?" 

"I don't want to do it, you are helping me remove my name and you also want me to be your partner at the same time. Are you kidding me?"
Jieun glared at me, she removed my hands and started walking away

"Jieun!" 

"What?!" she shouted

I kneeled "Please?"

"Are you being serious right now?" Jieun 

I nodded.

"Fine, do what you want" Jieun said and walked away

ARGHHHH!! FINALLY! I SUCCEEDED ON MAKING HER MY PARTNER!