68

Suho's POV

"What a drama." 

"That's not a drama"
Yoojin appeared beside me

"Why are you here?" 

A very unlucky night. Why does she have to go here? As if someone invited her to be here. Just seeing her making me mad. 

"Why can't I be here? I rented this place and it's normal for me to be here. I paid this place. How about you? Why are you here? I didn't invite you" she rolled her eyes

"I am here to take Jaehyun after Jieun leave him" 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Leave them alone, Suho" Yoojin

"That is the right thing to do" 

"Ya, Suho. We both know that Jihwan wants his son to live a happily life like mine. Why are you so against between humans and vampires? Did someone left you and you're venting your anger to them because you don't want them to be happy?" Yoojin

"She left. So, what? She doesn't matter right now. Look I don't have time to talk to you. I am just waiting for Jieun to leave him then we will go. You can take the human with you and leave me alone" 

"Just fucking tell me what's wrong why are you-" Yoojin

"I hate humans. They are weak." 

She smirked "You were a human before you became a vampire" 

"What are you saying?"

"Just like Jieun, you once fell in love with a dhampir, Bang Seungjin" she whispered

How did she found out...

"I heard it from Eynol. You are Bang Seungjin who chose you to leave the past and start a new one forgetting everyone. At first I don't know what to believe him but the more I lie, the more I fool myself" Yoojin

"Shut up"

"Do you think I wouldn't know who you are? Do you think I wouldn't recognize you? Just because you changed everything, that doesn't mean I can forget who you are-" Yoojin

"Shut up, Yoojin" 

"Can't you see? We are like Jaehyun and Jieun. You were a human like Jieun. I am a dhampir like Jieun. We once fell in love with each other and we promised not to leave each other no matter what happens-" Yoojin

"You left" 

She sighed "Yes, I left but we became stronger. We tried to so hard to stay in a relationship-"

"We? What do you mean by we? I am the only one who tried. I am trying my best for you to hold on. I did everything but you let go. You did let go of me. You broke up with me and never came back. You said you will come back but where did you go? You ended up having a child with a moroi. Do you know how hurt I am? Do you know how much I suffered? It's not just you who left, also them. They left me when I'm in the verge of killing myself. They never came back. They left for good."

"They didn't left for no reason-" Yoojin

"I don't care whatever the reason is. What we are talking about here is you all still left me. So, don't act like nothing happens in the past. Don't act like you all didn't do anything to me. After I leave with Jaehyun, let's not cross paths again. I'd rather be the bad vampire than fool myself again" 

"I'm begging you, Seungjin. If you're mad because we left you please, don't get them involve. Just let them end up with each other. They deserve to live a normal life away from vampires. They deserve each other. so, please leave them alone"
Yoojin begged

"I'm not doing this because I'm mad. I care for Jaehyun. He deserves to live forever than be with a human and be killed together" 

"W-What do you mean?" Yoojin

"Jaehyun's Father, Jung Jihwan, he ran away just to be with a human. He left his position and took the bracelet that symbolizes he won't leave his position for anyone but he did. They were killed because of that. Jaehyun is assigned to be the next highest god rank. Everyone is waiting for him to take over and make Eynol leave his place. He took the bracelet and ran away from that place. I searched for him because I don't want Jaehyun to end up like his Father. He deserves to live longer and rule" 

"How about Jieun?" Yoojin asked

"Jieun knew about it. I told her about the possible thing that Jaehyun might face. She chose this path. She chose to let him go not just because he wants Jaehyun to live, she also wants to save Heize, your daughter. She talked to me and surrendered the bracelet. She burned all the contracts, everything is done. She just needs to say good bye to Jaehyun..." 

I took a glance of Yoojin and she's crying.

"A vampire may be stronger but no one can beat a human's sacrifice for the one he/she loves. I just hope you know that I am willing to sacrifice everything for you and for them if only you told me what was happening that time" 

"I tried-" Yoojin

"No, you never tried. You thought I'm weak and I'm no match for a vampire. I tried to tell myself that someday I will show you that I can protect you. Someday I'll protect you but that day I'm waiting never arrived. Do you wanna know why?" 

She stayed quiet.

"I chose to forget you all and protect myself instead" 

She held my wrist "Seungjin, I'm sorry..."

"If you're sorry. Let's end everything here. Continue your life with them while I'll continue forgetting you all"