| 06 |~ Party pooper💩~

The door to my room wide opened and someone entered! Oppa!!!! Oh God why does he enter to his sister's room like a serial killer!? I almost died.

"Aish Oppa, you scared me!" I threw him a pillow and he made a blank face.

"Wae? What happened?"

"Nothing" I rolled in my bed. "So why are you here.....again?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

"Uh just" he said scratching his back and I gave him a ' seriously bro' look.

"It's just..urghhh di..d yo..you talk with Eun...eunsan" he stuttered still scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"You came all the way up here to ask me that? Seriously oppa?"

"Fine , just forget it" he said walking away.

"Oppa!" As I called out his name out he turned around.

"Uh....I talked to Eunsan today....umm I guess it's none us fault. Sorry I really bothered you guys acting all weird and stuff" I sighed.

"Ayego ayego nae dongsaeng" he said in a cute way and squeezed my cheeks. Later he walked out closing the door and in seconds he opened the door again and peeked his head inside.

"Thank you!" He said with his eye smile and I placed a nod.

~next day at school~

"Taehyung ah you're coming for the camping trip right?" Jungkook asked while gulping his food and Taehyung nodded observing his plate.

"Why do you care? He's my friend not yours" I stuck out my tongue at Jungkook and he frowned.

"Yah tae, don't hangout with her she's cruel!" Jungkook said with a disgusting face and I cussed under my breath making Taehyung and Eunsan crack into a laughter.

"Taetae you're coming with me right?" I asked Taehyung and he nodded pouting cutely

"YAH PARK YOONA! " Jungkook stricked the table with his fist making us all flinched.

"OH WAE!?" I replied with the same tone as his.

"Can't you just go with Eunsan,you always steal my best friend" Jungkook frowned.

"Awiee angry bunny is the cutest!!!" I teased him in a mocking way.

"Yah! Why don't you find your self a girlfriend?" Eunsan asked Jungkook and he almost puked on his meal.

"Or a boyfriend!" I added laughing my lungs out.

"Not funny Park Yoona" Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued eating.

After the interval we headed to our classroom and yeah same old stuff!

The class dismissed after the last bell and I bumped onto JB! Why am I always duh!?

"Yoona" he waved to my face plastering a angelic smile on his face.

"Hey Jae" I greeted back.

"So...you want me to pick you tomorrow?" he asked with a smirk and I heard Taehyung scoffing from behind.

"Yeah sure , that sounds great" I faked a smile.

"Cool! Then see you later" he smiled and I nodded while waving.

He leaned towards me giving goosebumps.

"You look beautiful today" he whispered and backed. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do and I just smiled!

"We're running late" Taehyung grabbed my hand pulling me away and walked me out of the school.

"Yah!What possessed you Kim Taehyung?" I wriggled out if his grip and he walked ahead without a reply.