| 07 |~ love triangle❤️🔼~

"We've wandered around , looking for the answer
Lost in the maze , in the darkness"
~Love maze~

Taehyung's pov;

"I'll take care of this later" Yoona said clenching her jaw and I smiled sheepishly and sat beside her. We were awkwardly quiet for a while and I thought of breaking the silence.

"So are you guys dating?" I asked directly judging JB's face making Yoona choke on her drink.

"Micheso?" Yoona replied in a high tone reliving me.

"Well it's date though" JB answered making Yoona's face a blushing mess. I hate this! I hate when she blush because of JB. It should be me , I should be the one to make her blush. She'll realise it someday!

I clenched my fist under the table as I was too jealous to see them like this .I don't know why hearing the word 'date' made me so angry but I managed to keep it to myself.

"So you guys are best friends right?" He shot back with another question and yoona nodded.

"Actually we are more than  best friends" I answered with a pride face making them confused. And Yoona gave me ' that look'

"He's joking" Yoona said embarrassedly while squeezing my hand beneath the table.

"I AM NOT" I declared firmly furrowing my eyebrows and she hissed.

"Ahhhh you mean we are like siblings right?" Yoona said faking laughing while eyeing me to say yes but I denied.

"No that's not what I meant " I said placing a evil smirk on my face and Yoona sighed as JB looked away annoyingly ignoring our conversation.

"Sir, what do you like to have?" A waitress asked came to our table and asked me.

"Nothing. I already had my breakfast" I replied making JB and Yoona both furrowing their eyebrows at me.

"Okay sir" As the waitress left i cleared my throat trying to ignore their gaze and took a sip of water.

"I need to talk to you for a second" Yoona stood up eyeing me to come after her and I followed leaving that poor eyes widened JB.

She grabbed my arm and whispered but it was too loud to call a whisper.

"You came here on purpose right?" She asked angrily clenching her teeth.

"What purpose?"

"Ruining my date you jerk!" She hissed at me.

"Ah chincha? You think I'm that crazy to ruin someone's date intentionally"  I chuckled.  I'm not crazy to ruin someone's date but yours. I am crazy about you!

"Not someone's , MINE!" She growled back.

"Why do I ?" I asked smirking sarcastically to her bitchy attitude towards her one and only best friend.

"That's what I am asking you" she placed her hands on her waist judging me like a old ahjumma.

"Here Yoona" I took her hands to mine and tightened the grip. " I came here to protect you from that brat . Everybody knows he's a player why can't you just get over him, You are a nice innocent girl who deserves much better than dating an asshole. I don't wanna see my best friend getting played by someone"  She sighed at my words and I kept looking at her for a reply.

" I need to use the washroom" Yoona wriggled away from my grip and left.

As she left I walked to the table where he was and banged my palm hard on the table.

"First and last warning! Stay away from Yoona" I growled at him.

" What do you mean?" JB asked me pretending he wasn't concerned.

I took the seat beside him and smiled sarcastically. " I guess you heard me already" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah but why do I need to stay away from her? And who are you to tell me that?"

"Well it's complicated, I mean our relationship is a bit..yeah I can't explain but it is something more than just friends so you better stay away from her" I said plastering a smirk on my face which annoyed the crap out of him.

" What if I won't?" He chuckled sarcastically and questioned with an evil smile.

"Just stay the fuck away from her or you'll get hurt badly" I said making a pout in a teasing way.

"I'm not afraid of you Taehyung" he chuckled again.

"I mean what I say so don't butt in" I let out a sarcastic chuckle firmly holding the glass in my hand and Yoona came making us stop the conversation going on.

"Is that a warning" ?" Jb asked raising an eye and I looked away.

"What's happening here?" She joined the table checking out our faces which were strangely odd. I was really mad at him for liking Yoona. I don't know why!

"Nothing we just talked"  I took a sip of the drink awkwardly trying to ignore the question and JB smiled widely. That sarcastic brat!

"So Yoona, where do you wanna go now?" JB asked changing his sarcastic behaviour into a  sweet boyfriend type of behaviour.

"Amusement park" Me and Yoona said in unison and they both gave me 'seriously tae?' look.

"Wae? I wanna go too. I'm your best friend, are you just gonna leave me here?" I pouted while fluttering my eyes like butterfly wings.

"Okay fine" Yoona sighed as she had nothing to do about me being a annoying third wheel but I'm her friend so I should be more important to her!

"Actually Yoona never goes to the amusement park without me, it's like OUR THING" I smiled giving Yoona a flirtatious smile trying to emphasize the word " Our" making JB feel like a third wheel and yeah he was annoyed.

"But this was supposed to be only you and I" JB shot back madly furrowing his eyebrows at me and I plastered an evil smile giving him that ' I won' look.

"Sadly now it's you , me and her" I gave him my boxy teeth smile.

The love triangle begins......

"Yah! Don't make this sound like a love triangle" Yoona said while laughing and we both shared  death glares at each other.

Kindly vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

Kindly vote and comment!Thank you for reading!

Sarangheyo <3 💜