Chapter 7

• Dedicated to The KSI clan from xbox and KSI ShyDig90 for recruiting me c:

GUYS! Holy. Shit. I am SO sorry. To be honest, I tried to upload this story awhile back in class when we had to use the iPads. I finished it in ONE period. Yes, PERIOD! I'm sorry for not updating sooner, school, and my parents kicking me off the computer too early don't help. My boyfriend whom is dedicated in this is a big distraction, but I still love him c:. I've become a Sims Social addict as well. So, with this message, let me actually give what you all want; Chapter 7.

- Merpderp

--

I looked up to him and he laughed softly but was down on his knees right beside me. "I'm sorry... Are you alright?" He questioned, concern showing beneath his blond hair. I'm just realizing it now, but it looked kind of like he was a more manly version of Justin Bieber, but with straighter hair and not the whole bowl cut type. Straight so it went a bit below his ears.

"Yes, I'm fine..." I said softly, ignoring the face that I now had my iced coffee spilled on me. "I'll live." I said, looking up into his eyes.

"You sure, Livvy?"

"Positive."

He looked down into my eyes and decided to agree with me, even though I could tell he probably doubted it. I looked around and noticed it was getting a bit late. How long have I been out here?

"Uh... What time is it?" I questioned him, and he pulled out the Galaxy S3. Of course I kept up on electronics; I knew every phone brand. May not know the model number, but I know the difference between a Galaxy and Motorola Electrify. Hell. I wish I had a phone like that.

"Near dinner. Going on five." Mitch told me, and I nodded again, "Hey, Livvy. Do you wanna go out for dinner? I mean, you may not know where the best of the best burgers are." He smirked.

I gasped overdramatically and said, "Oh, why Mitch! You're so nice." 

A few moments of silence later and staring into our eyes, led us to burst out laughing. "So would it be a yes or no, m'dear?"

"A yes, sire." I giggled, and took the hand that was offered to me to stand up.

"Let's go then," He smiled, then looked down at what used to be clean clothes, "Okay. How about you shower, while I go get my car and wallet?"

I nodded and said, "Alright." I just realized he was still holding my hand. My cheeks flushed red, and I looked away awkwardly.

Mitch didn't notice, but instead said, "C'mon." He tugged my hand and walked me out of the forest, "Don't need Slender Man to come and eat a pretty girl."

My cheeks flushed again but asked, "Who's Slender Man?"

Now it was Mitch's turn to sigh overdramatically. "World's most scary guy! You're definitely coming to my dorm now to play Slender to know who he is."

I groaned playfully, but he didn't take it as playful. He looked saddened. His eyes looked almost as if they turned a shade darker. "I'm kidding... I'd love to," I said softly, looking into his eyes. I noticed they practically lighted up about ten times more.

"Good..." He looked down into my eyes and said, "Be ready in half an hour."

I didn't even realize we were here. I looked into his eyes and nodded, before running inside, nearly tripping up the stairs twice. I ran into my dorm, finding Meg nowhere in sight and Lilly was probably busy sucking my twin's face off. I grabbed all I needed to shower, then ran as fast as I could into the bathroom in the dorm's building. It was a group shower... Joy. No dropping the shampoo here. Or was it soap?