Chapter 9 - Official

Wendy's POV

I was shocked when he leaped on top of me but I was more shocked when he was kissing me. And then I found myself kissing back. Talk about unexpected.

I do admit. I admit that I like Dipper. He's smart, awesome to hang with and don't forget to mention cute.

It was only a three second kiss but there was a spark. It's not like any other kisses from any of my ex-boyfriends. In fact, I didn't have that kind of kiss with Robbie and I thought he's the one. The kiss was different. The kiss was passionate and it show affections of love.

He pulled away and looked everywhere except me. I admit, that's cute.

He stood up and I stood up as well. I dusted off the sands that I assume was on my pants.

The awkward silence filled the air so I coughed to break the tension.

"W-what was that about?" I finally spoke but half stuttering.

"W-what?" He is also.

"The kiss." I finished my words.

He sighed then he closed his eyes shut. Then he closed his hands to a fist. It feels like he wants to tell me something that he hesitate to tell.

"I.." He muttered his words which made my eyes widen in anticipation.

"I..like you Wendy." And with that four words, I think my heart starts to jump.

"I like like you." He says. I chuckle at him. He's so cute when he blushes.

"Well, I like you too Dip. So.."

"So..what? Dipper asked in excitement but with a mix of confusion.

"So let's give us a shot." And then he smiled from ear to ear.

We like each other so let's give this a shot. It's strange but if we work this out, everything will be allright. Robbie cheated on me and I hated him now. And age doesn't matter. Love is love. That's it and no further explanations.

"So.. We're official?" He said enthutiastically.

"Yes!" I said proudly.

Then he asked for my hand which I gladly accepted. My fingers are entwined to his. Our fingers fit. It fit like a puzzle piece.

We walked to the woods with smiles on our faces.