Chapter 1. First day jitters

*beep* *beep* *beep*
~your POV~

The blaring of your alarm made you jump and fall out of bed. Landing on the ground with a thud.
"Ohshit!- ow...."

After untangling yourself out of your sheets you got up and checked your phone.

"Oh 6....WAIT SIX?!" You jumped up again, almost tripping over your own feet.

You rushed into your bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Ewwwwww.....shower time!" You put your hair up into a bun and hopped in the shower.

After your shower you put on your new school uniform and went back into your bathroom to finish getting ready.

"Aaaaanndd......done!" After doing some light, natural looking makeup and fixing your hair you gave yourself finger guns in the mirror. Proud of your eyeliner skills.

(You can pick how you want your makeup or non at all, this is just an example)

Checking your phone again you did a double take at the time, grabbed your school bag, and plugged your charger into your phone then put the other end in your mouth; charging it.

(You can pick which phone case you want or a different one)

You ran down into the kitchen greeting your parents, and stuffing your bento into your school bag. Deciding to skip breakfast.

(Again just an example, you can pick whatever)

"Hi! Bye! Love you guys!" You shouted as you jogged out the door.

"Bye honey." "Have a good first day at school!" Your parents greeted back, but you were already out the door.

You were almost at your destination, still running, and decided to check the time on your phone again. A terrible decision really. Because the second you stopped looking where you were going you ran right into something, well more like someone.

"What the- whoa hey you oka-" before the person could ask if you were alright, instead of seeing you with your butt on the ground like he expected, he saw you jump into the most graceful backflip he's ever seen and land still with your phone in hand, charger in mouth, and bag on shoulder.

"Whoa..." was the only thing he could even say, before rushing up to you.

Not even registering what just happened you checked your phone, eyes widening at the time. You really wanted to get to class early even though you knew that wasn't gonna happen. You quickly looked up and rushed forward, again bumping into the stranger.

"Wha- hey what's the rush?-" he laughed before cutting himself off as he stared into your magnetizing (e/c) eyes. He felt like they were pulling him in, closer to you.

'Holy fuck they're the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my entire life..." the both of you thought as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I-I'm Denki K-kaminari." The tall blonde male introduced himself, scratching the back of his neck and looking away. It looked like he goes to your school, judging by his uniform.

"I'm-" you were cut off by your phone alarm going off. "Oh fuck-gotta go, bye!" You gave the cute boy an adorable (that's what he thought anyway) smile, and waved as you ran away before you were no longer at least slightly early for school.

"Wait but I didn't even get your name!" Too late... you were already gone.

~la time skippe~
You walked into your class of 1-A and took your charger out of your mouth and looking around. At first you felt kinda lost... that was only until you spotted one of your closest friends Ryn Kuwahara.

"Ryyyynie~!!!" You shouted at your best friend as you vaulted over desks to get over to her. She was talking to this red haired boy who looked at Ryn, confused by the nickname.

~Ryn's POV~

"Rynie? Ya know her?" He smirked at your blushing face.

"Sadly...yes." I groaned as I looked behind me at one of my best friends (y/n). Our other best friend Mari Suzuki was placed in 1-B, much to the 3 of ours dismay.

(y/n) jumped over two desks at one time which was honestly cool to watch. Given that she was normally a very clumsy person, who was somehow able to perform incredible skills of agility without even trying.

"Ryn we haven't seen eachother in foreverrrrrr!!!!" (y/n) squealed as she hugged me tightly.

"Yeah it's definitely not like the three of us just had a four day long sleepover a couple days ago." I said sarcastically into her shoulder before giggling at her antics.

The tall red head cleared his throat, bringing the two of us out of our embrace.

"Oh right, Kiri this is (y/n). (y/n) this is Kirishima." Kirishima blushed at my new nickname for him as I introduced the two.

"Hi Kirishima, nice to meet you." (y/n) smiled as she introduced herself to the boy she could tell her best friend already had a crush on by the way her ears turned pink. Only (y/n) and Mari could tell when Ryn liked anyone, it was a skill they acquired a looonngg time ago.

"Nice to meet you too (y/n)."

~no ones POV~
~standing in the doorway looking at the scene in front of him~

"(y/n)......it suits her." Denki smiled to himself as he walked into class.

**this is just the first chapter of a longer series, hopefully it's an enjoyable read ☺️**