Chapter 2: Introductions...for realsies this time

~No ones POV~

Kaminari stared at the scene in front of him like he was watching a sunrise. 'The way your hair shone like silk, the way your eyes glittered with astonishment, or the way your hips swayed when you walked.....' his thoughts trailed a bit away from him. 'C'mon Denk's get a hold of yourself! Ya actually like this girl so you can't screw this up!' He chastised himself as he walked into class and sat down a seat behind you near the back.

~Your POV~

Finishing my conversation with Ryn I walked away to find a seat. After organizing my belongs, meaning pulling out my phone and charger to charge it like I did this morning and a little book I draw in when I'm bored, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey! I'm-" the Pikachu haired boy started before I interrupted him.

"I know who you are dummy, you were that tree I ran into earlier." You giggled, putting my  charger into my mouth.

"T-tree? Really?"
For lack of a better word you were short. So anyone 5'7 and up was a tree to you. And this tree was one who without even knowing it yet, you were going to carve your name into its heart.

"Yeah-oh and sorry about this morning too.." I blushed and looked away feeling guilty.

"Huh?!-no don't be sorry haha, that backflip was dope anyway!" He waved his hands in front of him to dismiss your thoughts.

"Backflip?" I questioned, tilting my head a little sideways.

'She looks like a puppy' Kaminari thought.

"Yeah you ran into me, but instead of falling you did a backflip. It was awesome!" He added.

"Oh right...that backflip hehe."you chuckled nervously and kinda shy'd away.

"What's wrong? Was it something I said?" Kaminari gave you a concerned look.

"No, no. It's just when I'm actively using my quirk sometimes I can't remember some parts of what happened while I was using it." You laughed nervously once again, wary of his answer.

"Oh I'm sorry...wha-hey I totally forgot to ask you your name earlier!" He laughed whilst blushing like he did this morning.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). My quirk is called Pulse manipulation."

Kaminari gave you a look of amazement, but you could tell he had absolutely no clue what that meant.

You giggled "It means I can create and control pulses of electricity. So like if it's thundering I can create lightning and then I can control that lightning, I can also do stuff like this..." you poked his chest and made a little spark appear, shocking him lightly. "Of course on a much larger scale too." You giggled again as Kaminari just blushed, his heart rate increasing but not from your shock.

"Well mines called Electrification." The male pointed his thumb at his chest proudly, smirking.

"Guess we have similar quirks then, maybe we could partner up in the future." You laughed at his pose and gave him a closed eyed smile.

'Man they're so cute.' The two Pikachu's thought simultaneously.

~le time skip brought to you by Bakugou's tiddies AKA.........Bakutiddies~