Chapter 11

Hi Lovelies,

Chapter 11 is here and it is dedicated to @sweetzyriele  :D

A literally very jobless Shruthi did that cover on the side>>>

****

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation." 

― Plato 

DARYA P.O.V

The rest of the dinner went smoothly only because Scott kept his mouth shut. After dinner, Grace told Quillon to show me around the territory tomorrow and he hesitantly agreed.

I suppose he will just ask others to show me around.

It was ten minutes to ten when we returned home. I was already feeling dizzy and I couldn't wait to fall into my bed.

Quinn's room was first one on the left side while Quillon's... I didn't know where it was. I think it's on the right wing though! Thanks to Mrs. Owen, I came to know that the house had fifteen rooms.

Quillon was downstairs, switching off the lights, while I went upstairs with Quinn. "Goodnight" Quinn muttered closing his room door shut.

I stopped on my tracks because for a second I forgot where my room was. Was it fourth or fifth? Why are all these doors similar to look? I must get something to stick on my room door.

"Fourth" I heard Quillon saying and I turned to face him. He was on the passage of the right wing of the house and holding the banister and watching me.

"I knew that" I said with a scoff and he shot me 'really' kind of look. I pulled a face at him before walking inside my room and closing and locking the door.

I only removed my shoes and barrettes before switching of the light and jumping into the bed. As I stared at the ceiling, I felt lonely. My wolf was unhappy that I was sleeping alone even when I was in his house, but I shook that thought from my head. This is better. That would make me uncomfortable.

I woke up at seven in the morning by my alarm. With a groan, I went to the bathroom.

I had just come out of the bathroom, wrapped only in my towel, when someone knocked the room door. Crap!

"Darya" Quillon called me from the other side. Since he didn't know I was awake, I decided to stay quiet. So, I slowly tiptoed to the closet and pulled out my jeans and a pullover.

"I know you are awake" Quillon said from the other side and I scowled at the door. How does he know? "I heard your alarm doll face" he gave an answer to my unasked question. "Breakfast is ready. Come down" he said and I heard his footsteps walking away.

Sighing, I put on my clothes and neatly braided my hair into a fishtail.

Both the brothers were already having breakfast when I joined them. "Good morning" Quinn said with a smile as I sat facing him.

"Good morning. What time does your school start?" I queried when I saw his bag on the chair beside him.

"Eight fifteen" he answered.

"That's better. My school used to start at seven in the morning" I said sadly. God! I still remember what a torture it was waking up at four-thirty in the morning.