3~ Emma

After a while I was sore. But it didn't matter.

All the kids surrounded Connie and Mom. It was Connie's turn to get adopted. She smiled holding that stuffed bunny she loved so much.
"Bye~bye! Guys!" She said excitedly. I turned to Don. He wasn't taking this in well.. he was the closest to Connie.
Everyone watched teary-eyed as Connie left. I smiled and walked away with Emma and Norman.

Me, Gilda, and Norman rush into the dining room. I went to the first table seeing the bunny.
"Oh come on! She left it!"
I groaned and turned to Norman holding the stuffed bunny.
He chuckled and groaned as well.
"I wonder if there is still time to give it back," I say. He smiles.
"The light is still on. If you go now you can make it. The gates haven't closed yet." Ray says. I nod and turn to Norman. He smiles and nods. We walk over to the door. I grab the handle and start to open it.
"C'mon is locked!" I complain
"Here," Norman says. He pulls out two picks and starts to unlock the door. Soon he hears a click and opens the door.
"Let's get in trouble together okay?" He says. I smile and nod and we walk out. Quickly we made our way to the gate. I held tightly onto Connie's stuffed bunny as we walk past the gate. My body stiffening as I get anxious. There was a truck. Which I've read about in a bunch of books. And some boxes. Confused about where Connie is we look around. Norman walks to the front of the truck checking the divers' seat.
"Maybe if I put it in the back of the truck they'll find it and give it to her?" I say and Norman nods.
"Yeah maybe." He says. I lift the curtain and look inside. I felt my heart drop.
"Norman..." I choke out my eyes burning as tears fill them. I step back and drop the stuffed animal.
"Hm?" He hums and looks over confused. He looks confused and concerned as he slowly moves the curtain. Revealing Connie's dead body. He stiffened.
He backed up as well. Turning he glanced at me.
"Do you hear someone?" He asks. I listen in hearing two voices. I point under the truck and he nods. We both crawl under.

A big door opens and two people walk out.
"Did you hear that? It sounded like people were here." He mumbled.
"Probably just your imagination." The raspy voice says. I look under peaking. My eyes widened.
What
The
Hell
Is
That.
It wasn't human. But it wasn't an animal.
This was a monster. A demon!!
I hold my mouth holding back a scream. Norman does the same.
I hesitate and felt my eyes tear up more as they go on and on about merchandise, meat, flesh, and etc.

I watched as mom walked out. Me and Norman both stiffened

"Wait. I smell something."
I turned to Norman. We both slowly crawled out fork the other side and Booked it. We ran as if we would die if we didn't. Which was partly true.
I tripped over and fell to my knees I caught myself with my hands caught me from falling farther. I moved down more and held myself up by my elbows.
Norman turns and we both sit there for a moment. Heavy breaths escaping our mouths.
I look up tears filling my eyes.
"Norman," I say and he looks down at me.
"That wasn't Connie, right? That was just our imagination! Right!?! Mom doesn't bad and!! Connie is out with a foster home!!" I cry out and he gulps then looks down sadly.
"It was Connie." He says. I hesitate. And soon.

I scream. Norman ran down and embraced me into a slight hug. My forehead against his stomach as I cry out.
"Let's escape. We will leave this place. I'm sure we can. And Ray can come too." He says.
"But." I choke out.
"What about everyone else? They'll stay here and die too! I want to escape from everyone! Is it impossible?" I sob and he smiles.
"No." He says. I look up at him.
"We will escape with everyone Y/n. I promise." He says. I nod and smile.
We both get up and walk inside.
"How'd it go?" Ray asks holding up a light.
"We didn't make it," Norman says walking past him. I nod and stare at the ground following close behind.
I and Norman separate and walk into our shared rooms. I quickly run to my bed and cover-up. I forcefully squint my eyes and wait for myself to calm down and slowly fall asleep.

Emma's morning call echoes through the hallway. As always I shuffle under more. But... I peak out. In hopes, Connie would be there happy and cheery. But no. There laid her empty bed. The room was full of happy laughs and voices. But not hers. Sadly. Last night wasn't a dream I could wake up from. I felt tears slowly come up. Quickly I blink a couple of times pushing them away. I slowly roll out of bed and hop up. I get dressed and walk out. Slowly making my way to the Cafeteria. Soon Don runs past me his shoulder shoving painfully into mine.
"Don!!" I groan.
"Sorry Y/n!" He says. I nod and smile.
"It's fine," I mumble and he runs away.

I walk into the Cafeteria and I watch as all the kids run around to get to their seats.
Emma, Norman, and Ray were setting up the table.
"Hey Y/n!" Emma calls out. I take a moment.
Norman said to pretend nothing happened. So.. no matter how bad I wanted to break down and tell everyone. I couldn't.

"Hey, Emma!" I say back smiling brightly.
She smiles and turns back around heading to her seat. I head to mine. We all sit down and say grace.
"Thank you for this food." Everyone said around the ending. Soon everyone starts to eat. I pick up my fork and start to eat.

I'm so scared about how this will go.

A/N I hope you enjoyed it!