Chapter Two

Izuna and Iskall tended to Stress while Impulse and Tango did the same for Zedaph. They did this in a little nook by where The Fire Keeper stood.

Meanwhile, Hypno and Etho explored the building, which they learned was called "Firelink Shrine." They interacted with the two other people who were there besides The Fire Keeper, the Shrine Handmaiden and the blacksmith. The Shrine Handmaiden did not tell them her name, if she even had one, but she had a few things for sale. Hypno and Etho weren't interested in them at the moment, and they couldn't afford it anyways. So they approached the blacksmith.

"Hey, newcomers! What needs smithin' today?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh, uh, we're just trying to meet everyone here. What's your name?" Hypno asked.

"My name's BDubs! Or Dubs, either is fine! BDubs the Giant!" The large man seemed very full of energy. Perhaps he was just happy to see some new people.

Etho smiled and gave a small nod. "We'll be back when we have something for you! Thanks BDubs!" He said.

Having explored the majority of the shrine, Hypno and Etho returned to the rest of the group. Stress and Zedaph were almost completely back in shape, and they were just talking.

"The Fire Keeper told us that we can use the bonfires to travel." Izuna said.

"Maybe that's a key to get outta here!" Tango suggested.

"Maybe. But I have a feeling we're gonna have to fight our way out of this." Hypno said.

Izuna nodded, standing beside Hypno. "I agree. We should get going. Stress, Zed, if you wanna hang back, that's okay. We'll probably be back decently soon anyways. Just gotta figure out a route, at least a little bit of one."

Iskall nodded. "That sounds like a great idea, honestly." He said.

"I think it might be best if Stress and Zedaph hang back until they're completely healed, that statue did a number on their bodies." Impulse said.

"Yeah, that's probably best." Tango agreed.

So it was decided. Impulse decided to stay behind with the injured just in case, while the others approached the bonfire in the center.

"She said you just gotta say the location of the bonfire you wanna go to, and she said that we need to go to the High Wall of Lothric." Izuna said. When she said it, her body appeared to be glowing like charcoal and ashes fluttered from her skin. It didn't hurt, she couldn't even feel it as she teleported to this 'High Wall of Lothric' her body was replaced with embers and ashes on the ground as if she was never there.

Etho shrugged. "Let's just do it then."

"High Wall of Lothric" Hypno, Etho, Tango, and Iskall said in unison, and the same thing happened to them as they appeared in the same orientation as they were before at the shrine bonfire.

"Woah! Look at the sky! It's gorgeous!" Tango chirped.

"Yeah, but look down there. No matter which side we go down, there's Hollows ready to eat our faces." Hypno said.

Izuna gripped her sword tighter in her hand. "So let's hack and slash our way through." She said.
The others all showed signs of agreement. Nods and yeses all around.

Etho lit the bonfire, everyone made sure they were ready, and then they ran down the stairs to face the ambush of Hollows awaiting them.