♛ღChapter 1

"Thank you all for coming to my concert! Love you all!"

Happy screams erupted from the large crowd in the dark auditorium. You brought the microphone away from your mouth and to your side as two guards walked you backstage. You placed the microphone on a table along with other microphones.

"Are you ready to head home miss [Y/N]?" One of the guards said as he walked near the door.

You nodded and followed, another guard walking close behind you. You walked through the open door and to the private parking lot, not noticing a person from the audience hiding close to the car. As you stopped by the back seat door, your arm was grabbed as said person appeared. Your heart was pounding, even though this had happened many times before, it was still very terrifying.

"O-Oh my god! [Y/N]!-" The fan started. They stuttered very much, and they had a lovestruck look in their eyes.

"Miss [Y/N], do you know this person?" One of the guards appeared behind you.

"N-No.." You said very unsure of the situation at hand.

The guard didn't hesitate to loosed the grip the crazy fan had on your arm and put distance between you two. The fan had an angry look in their eyes.

"HEY! LET GO OF ME YOU-" You couldn't listen to the rising fit the fan was about to have as the second guard quickly put you in the back seat of the car as he went into the drivers seat. The guard who was taking care of the crazy fan had entered the other seat

We left quickly after that.

The car pulled into the driveway. As you made your way to your front door both guards following behind, you nearly tripped over something. When you accidently kicked it, hissing could be heard from below you. This made you freeze from a split second.

"Miss [Y/N], are you alright?" One of the guards said as he placed his larger hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah.." You said as you picked up the box you had tripped on "It's just this."

You entered your home and placed the box on the counter, the guards being guards opened it for you so you wont be endangered if there was anything harmful in the box. When they opened it, a small blond kitten had jumped out of the box and stretched.

"Awe! Kittens!" You said as you quickly made your way towards the box on the counter.

"Well Miss [Y/N], we'll be on our way. See you at your next concert." The guards then left sending you a small wave of goodbye before exiting.

The blond kitten had made it's way towards you and rubbed itself on you. You grabbed the edge of the box and slid it towards you, taking a closer look inside, that's when your eyes widened. There were more kittens than you were expecting.

Six of them, five left in the box and the one that wouldn't leave you alone once it got out. They were all very odd colors.

The blond one that was in front of you had beautiful, light blue eyes with a light glow to them. It's fur was very soft and felt clean. It was also very clingy as it hadn't left you alone once it saw you, it's loud purring had brought you away many times from examining the other kittens.

There was a certain kitten in the box that caught your attention in the box. The beautiful red cat was rubbing itself all over another kitten. It's fur was long and had beautiful green eyes. It seemed to be very attached to the other kitten it was rubbing onto but the other kitten looked pretty annoyed.

The cat that the red one was rubbing on looked like it took part of the night sky itself. it was a beautiful black, with ruby red eyes glaring at the red cat. At any moment they could swing an hit the red cat out of annoyance.

Another cat slinked away into a corner of the box. It's fur was a dark grey color and had a fringe covering it's eyes. A scar was visible on it's muzzle it looked at the rising fight the red one didn't know it was starting. The grey cat looked amused.

In the box held another black cat with glowing golden eyes. It was sitting, stiff near the corner of the box, following the noise the blond kitten made. Maybe it wanted to be near it? It was very silent and completely ignoring the now fight that is happening between the other black cat and the red one.

An lastly, a blue kitten sat, staring at the fighting cats. It had a rich blue eye, the other one shut. It looked like it regretted even knowing those two fighting cats. It shook it's head before rising it's head and looking at you.

"Well, you guys are certainly a weird bunch, but I think i'll keep you. You all are cute in your own ways, and I like cats." You said as you picked up the blond kitten and held it close. As you pet it, it went crazy, meowing and purring like crazy.

You slowly took the rest of the kittens out, having a small fight with the red one as it tried to scratch your hand.

Well, now you're living with six kittens. But you couldn't just put them in a new home, you knew no one else would take care of six kittens and they would all be seperated. And they looked so unusual, but you felt attached to the somehow, well, you will have to head to bed soon.

We'll just have to see how things will go.