⋆✴Chapter 8

Once again you awoke on the couch you had slept on. Alois was still laying next to you, passed out. Carefully, you reached over to grab your phone, done successfully you checked the time. 8:10 pm. You had slept the whole day.

Shoot. You still need to get that song out, thank anyone that you are feel way better than before.

'Alright. I can sing it today, call Brandon to help me record the background music tomorrow. Then combine both, edit it then post it. I need to get this done for my next concert.' You thought.

Apparently you moved a little too much while planning out how you're going to make this situation work because Alois was now awake and staring at you.

"Sorry for waking you Alois, I was just planning how I was going to get my next song out." You explained to the now curious kitten as you sat up.

You got off the couch leaving Alois by his lonesome as you started up the stairs. You needed to get this song done by the end of this week, or else you won't have a song for the concert. You open the door to your little music room, seeing everything as it once was before.

You walked to your computer and got everything set up for recording. Walking in front of your microphone stand you put on your headphones and started the song.

~TIME SKIP~

There. You finished the singing. Now you just have to somehow fall back asleep because there is no way Brandon is awake at this time.

Exiting the room you looked over the small fence that was n the second story to see Claude in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Your stomach rumbled. After a long sleep and singing, food sounded really good right now.

You wasted no time to head downstairs.

Hey guys! Sorry about not updating this story for a few weeks. I have been so busy but I'll try my best to keep up :).

Hope you have a great day and stay safe!

Also Happy Halloween