➳♥Chapter 2

You placed the kittens on the shiny clean floor before heading upstairs to your room. You thought the kittens would stay downstairs and explore but no, they were all following you. Since the blue and blond one were too small to get up the stairs on their own, the red eyes cat carried the blue kitten by its scruff on it's neck and the golden eyed cat did the say to the blond.

The small thuds some of them made while getting up the stairs made you giggle, you had no clue why they were following you since you had just gotten them and the red one really hated you for no reason. You opened the door to your room and the red cat ran it, seeming amazed at how clean and pretty your room is.

The red cat quickly jumped onto your and snuggled next to a pillow. Even though that one hated you, it was still adorable. You heard your desk chair slightly move and you turned your head to see the grey cat examining your . Some sheets of un-used music were stacked neck to the desktop.

You walked to the desk and grabbed those sheets and threw them in the bin since they wouldn't be used, and to clean some space. You were the type to keep everything cleaned, no matter what. You could be sick but you would still clean what needs to be cleaned.

You rubbed the grey cats head before walking to your and opening the top drawer and grabbing some and a hair tie before heading to the restroom attached to your bedroom. You closed the door behind you before placing your clothes on the sink and turned on the shower.

Taking care of six kittens wont be easy, but they were all too cute to give away.

~

After you showered, fixed your hair and got dressed you headed to your bed, where all the cats were laying on, thank god that your spot on the bed was still free. You pulled the blanket off your stop, accidently waking up the blond kitten, but it seemed happy to see you for some reason.

As soon as you laid down and covered your self the blond kitten quickly made it's way towards you, cuddling into your stomach.

"Well, at least one of you like me so far" You said with a small giggle, it meowed in response.

Because of the un-needed movement in the bed, the other cats woke up.

"I'm just gonna assume you guys are males" You said before getting comfy in the bed.

They all seemed to nod, which was odd. These cats were definitely something, but you're too tired to ponder at the moment. Soon, you faded into sleep.

~TIME SKIP~

The sun shone slightly through the closed curtain in your bedroom. You phone alarm started going off, quickly waking you up, along with the blue, red, grey and blond cat. For some reason the red eyed and golden eyed cat were already awake, maybe they have woken up early.

You sat up on your bed and turned your alarm off. The loud meows of the blond kitten quickly woke you up, and by the looks of it, the blue kitten too. You lifted yourself off your bed and towards your dresser once again.

You opened the two top drawers where you kept your shirts and pants. Though you didn't find anything that you wanted from there so you searched through the other drawers until you found the you thought was good for the day.

You quickly changed in your restroom and picked your hair up in a pony tail before heading downstairs to make breakfast, that small thuds behind you signaled the cats following you.

You opened the fridge before taking out some eggs and bacon, along with some leftover chicken you would heat up for the cats. You then started making breakfast.

~~

After you ate you were sitting on the couch watching TV with the cats, they seemed very interested in the TV for some reason. These cats were definitely something else. They acted so.. different from normal cats. Soon your phone started ringing, breaking you out of your thoughts.

You looked at the screen to see it was your mother, you smiled. You haven't been able to see her in about 2 years, because of her job she really couldn't be around much, it's been like this since you were 13. But you still loved her, she was a great mother.

You picked up the phone.

"Hey mom!" You said happily.

"Hello dear, how have you been?" She asked just as happy to hear your voice.

"I've been good, I just did my concert for my recent song yesterday."

"That's great sweetheart. I have some great news. I'll be able to see you in about a week!" She exclaimed.

"Really?! That's amazing! I'll prepare a room for you so you can stay"

"Thank you sweetheart, love you."

"Love you too" Then you hung up.

You placed your phone back on the coffee table. You stared at the cats for a good minute, wondering on what to name them.

"What should I name you guys? I can't be calling you 'cat' and 'kitten' forever.." You quietly said before grabbing your phone again.

You went to your contacts before scrolling down to your best friend's contact.

[B/F/N]

Hey [B/F/N], you always say you're a 'cat expert' right?

Of course! I'm the only one who knows the most about cats here!

Mhmm.. 😒 😂

OI! I've owned more cats than you. You've had one or two before while I had 4!

We're gonna have to arrange that, I now have more than you..

You're joking right? There is no way you have more than 4 cats.

I'm not joking! Why don't you come over and see for yourself.

Hell yeah I will! I'm gonna see these kittens!

You giggled and placed your phone back on the coffee table again. The blond kitten quickly made it's way onto your lap and cuddled there, purring loudly. You gotta admit, this kitten was clingy, but it was adorable. You started to softly pet it and continue to watch TV.

~TIME SKIP~

"Wow.. you were telling the truth.. how did you even get this many kittens?" B/F/N asked.

"Well, I had just arrived home from my concert and I tripped over the box they were in. Maybe a fan who didn't want them left them here. I don't understand why they wouldn't want them, they are so loveable!" You exclaimed, making the blond one meow.

"Well, some.." You averted your gaze to the red cat, making him hiss.

"Well I should leave, I bet you have some more music to write." B/F/N said before grabbing his/her things and heading out the door.

Now that he/she mentioned it, you did have some music to write, you sighed and started walking up the stairs, the blond kitten meowing very loudly at you for leaving him downstairs. Though you didn't feel like walking back down the stairs at the moment, you had music to write.