♥✰Chapter 6

You were now sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram on your phone. The TV was on a random show that you weren't paying attention too, you just needed some background noise. Alois was once again on your lap fast asleep, though you didn't mind. But it was getting late so you didn't blame him, and you also felt tired.

Though you didn't want to wake the sleeping kitten, so you just decided to fall asleep on the couch.

~TIME SKIP~

You awoke on the couch, the sun shining lightly through the closed curtains. You actually slept on the couch for the entire night. You lifted your head up, but quickly regretted it. A throbbing pain shot through your entire head, you groaned.

Alois looked up at you and meowed. Though you didn't pay attention to him at the moment, the pain wouldn't stop, you placed your hands on your head. Your heart started pounding once you felt how hot your forehead was.

Great, you have a fever. On the day you were planning on making the song, you're sick. You groaned and placed your hands over your eyes. Alois meowed at you again, making you peek through your hands and look down at him.

"Yes Alois, i'm not feeling well today.." You soft said, feeling Alois rubbing his head against your arm.

You looked around, seeing all the other cats have crowded around you, seeming concerned. Even Grell, who didn't like you AT ALL was at least a little concerned for you. You moved some of the cats out of the way so you can lay back down on the couch.

You reached your arms out to Claude "Claude, please come here." You said softly, though he didn't move. "Please! I take care of you, at least you can be a little more appreciative." You continued. The cat looked down but soon started walking towards you.

Once he was in arms reach you got a hold of him and held him close to your stomach. After watching many episodes of black butler you realized these cats are nothing like cats. They acted too much like the characters in the anime, and even had the colors of their hair. But it started to click for you, there were the characters.

But how did they end up in your hands in the first place when you hadn't even watched the anime or known close to nothing about it at first. Maybe just a coincidence, you mentally shook the thought away.

"Claude, i'm not feeling too well today, can you please take care of me?" You said to the cat. He glanced at you and stared into your E/C eyes, but soon he nodded his little head. "Thank you!" You said with a smile and held the cat closer scratching under his chin, you mentally cheered when you felt and heard a soft purr from him.

Though, you suddenly felt REALLY tired, even though you just woke up! Though you couldn't hold back the overwhelming feeling. You laid your had back down, and drifted off to sleep once again.

~TIME SKIP~

You awoke to a cold feeling on your head. It felt much needed since your head still felt heated. You slowly opened, only to be met with another being sitting across from you. He looked familiar, really familiar...

CLAUDE?!

You groaned before you sat up, gaining his attention.

"Morning miss Y/N, I hope you had a nice rest."

Hey guysssss! Hope you enjoy this chapter!