[DREAM] Simping

You smile, watching the chat intently. You were beginning to finish up your stream and you wanted to answer a few questions before signing off. You hear the familiar ding of a donation arriving.

"What do you think of the Dream Team?" The monotone voice reads out.

You glance at the donation and smile, "Thank you for the dono KiaraisReal. Well, I wouldn't exactly call the Dream Team and I best friends, but we do talk every now and then. I would certainly want us to be closer, Dream is hilarious and makes me cry laugh in every stream or video. Sapnap is super sweet and I adore his singing. George's screams make me giggle." Your cheeks heat up slightly.

The chat goes wild, even mentioning the Dream Team gets people excited. You catch a question. "What do you guys talk about? asked NovemberRain." You hum softly, thinking while you twirl a piece of hair around your finger. "Well usually minecraft of course. I recently messaged the boys wishing them good luck on the championship and then I also congratulated Dream of course."

The ding of a donation breaks your concentration. "How would you best describe the boys to a blind fan?" It reads out.

You purse your lips thinking for a moment. "Thank you for the dono JacobsSimp. The best way I can describe them is....

Dream is red hot. He's what you imagine when you say 'boys will be boys'. But he's compassionate. The way he talks about his cats is basically every gal's dream. No pun intended. Basically he's the feeling of winning a really difficult round of your favorite game or acing a math test. He's the feeling of one of your jokes hitting right and all your friend's laughing.

Sapnap is a calming blue. He's the gentle constant presence of a true friend. He's loyal beyond belief too. And don't get me started on the way he sings. It's such a cute habit of his to hum along with music. He's the feeling of sitting outside after a hard rain. The peacefulness that sits in your soul hearing the gentle drips of the tree branches.

George is sweet and a little awkward. He's always concerned about how his friend's are and their own emotional state. This is a trait that not many can say they have. He's such a gentle human being. He's a rainbow peaking out behind a cloud. A softness that just can't compare. It's difficult to think of a metaphor that can truly describe just the softness that radiates from George.

Of course that's just my impression from their videos and the brief interactions with them." You finish your rambling rant and blush profusely by your own words.

Your chat goes crazy, calling you a simp about a million times.

A ding is heard with a $20 donation. "So which is your favorite?" The donation is read aloud.

You blush, biting your lip. You lean forward, "Thank you for the dono GeorgesGal."

You giggle and cover your mouth with your sweatshirt clad hand. "I mean..." You pause, unsure whether it's wise for you to continue. "I do be simping for Dream doe."

The chat screams, some upset that you don't like the other boys more and others upset that you do like Dream.

"Okay guys, I'm going to finish this stream before I embarrass myself more.." Your train of thought is interrupted once more by a $200 donation by Dream himself.

"Less than 3." Is read aloud and you pause, thinking. Less than three? You connect the dots quickly in your mind while your face goes beat red. Dream just sent you less than 3... <3

"Th-thank you for the donation Dream. I'm so embarrassed." You whine, "Okay, have a wonderful rest of your night guys. I will definitely have a nightmare about this."

You bid your stream a goodnight and end it. Your face still beat red.

---

This will definitely be a couple parts.

As always, Dream Team if you see this...no you don't. But also hi I'm 19.