[GEORGE] Something New

I stole this from Charli (colonelcalgary) so please go give them some love. Their story Castaway is amazing and they just published a new one that's equally as good, if not even better, so show it some love. Thank you!

----------------------------------- 

George is seated at his desk, his facecam angled so that the fans can barely see his bed in the corner so his lovely girlfriend, (Y/N), could sit and watch in peace. The fans know you're dating, but you prefer to stay off camera so you can come and go when you pleases.

An hour ago, you went. George didn't really think anything of it. He just thought that you went to get something to eat or got bored and went to play on your switch. 

That is until you walked in.

And boy did you walk in.

No. Sauntered in.

His eyes flickered up from his computer screen and his jaw dropped. Blush immediately attacked his face and he glanced over at his stream before not so subtly turning his face cam off. He muted himself in the stream, before turning his full attention to you. 

"W-wow..."He whispers, immediately reaching out so he could pull you into his lap. He brushes your hair off your shoulder, giving you a sweet peak on your exposed collarbone. "Wow." He whispers again, shock running through his system.

"You like?" You basically purr into his ear as you watch his eyes darken slightly. You run a hand down your body, feeling the texture of the soft dress that clings oh so delicately to all your curves. You stare down at him, a smirk forming on your pink lips. 

He nods, licking his lips as he looks you up and down. "I just... you look gorgeous." He stares at your face, a minimum amount of makeup (at least that he notices) making all your features pop, then looks down at your outfit choice. A soft emerald green dress that he bought you last christmas that you had no excuse to pop out until now and oh my god is it riding up ever so slightly above your knee and-

No. He's a respectable young adult and he respects you and loves you and oh my god does that dress do you wonders and he's never seen you outside of an oversized hoodie and jeans and-

No. He clears his throat slightly before giving you a sweet kiss. You hop off his lap and take your rightful spot on his bed, you smile as he tugs on the collar of his sweatshirt nervously before turning his camera back on and unmuting himself.

"Sorry, stream. I'm going to have to end it here. (Y/N) had a bit of an accident, she's okay! Just split something on the carpet and we'll have to clean it up before it stains." He tells his stream, the obvious lie bleeding through as he almost begins to sweat. With that he quickly ends his stream, not even raiding anyone, before turning back around to you.

"Bloody hell, (Y/N)." He says, moving towards you on the bed. "What am I going to do with you."

It's not that he didn't expect you to be this gorgeous. It's just... new, something different, something amazing and droolworthy.