[SAPNAP] Stolen Sister

If you're taking requests, maybe a Nick (sapnap) x reader where theyve always had this huge crush on eachother, but Clay/George is the readers older brother who doesnt approve of it at all at first?

--------------

Growing up with Clay, or as his 10 million fans know him, Dream, wasn't always easy. He's insanely competitive, so you always felt like you were in his shadows, from school to minecraft to streaming. If felt like Clay was always more successful than you.

Of course, now that you two are adults, you feel like you're finally out of his shadow. You feel like he's more like a flashlight, never failing to promote your small community you've built brick by brick or tweeting a link to your videos.

You're so thankful to your older brother, but not for any of the reasons listed above. He's the one who introduced you to Nick, your long time small... okay maybe huge crush.

You first met Nick close to the beginning of your streaming career. You didn't tell Clay at first, idiotically convinced that you'll build your own community all on your own. You chose the name 'Chestnut' for your channel, hoping it would at least partially conceal your relation to the one and only Dream.

You didn't blow up, of course you didn't expect it. But it still stung a little when you were streaming to only a few people. That's when you finally broke and told Clay of your dream of streaming to more than 10 people.

He laughed at you when you told him, the classic wheeze bursting out of him. Then he immediately pulled out his phone and tweeted about your Twitch channel. You were flooded with notifications of people following you and you could only smile at your phone.

That's when Sapnap and George and everyone else on the Dream SMP followed you on Twitch, Twitter, and Instagram. Of course you knew who Clay's friends were. You've even watched a few of George and Nick's streams.

It was easy to fall for Nick. He was Dream's bestfriend and so by relation the two of you were somewhat friends. You guys already texted back and forth a few times, usually Nick asking you to wake up Dream for a video. But you already had his number. So when he texted you congratulating you for "making it to the big leagues", the conversation flowed naturally.

From then on, you and Nick seemed to always be talking. Texts here and there, late night facetimes, gaming sessions away from the watchful eye of your brother. Slowly but surely, you fell for a random 19 year old in the middle of Texas. One who is over a thousand miles away from you.

You became a regular guest on his streams and vice versa. When people would start smelling out how close the two of you were, you would laugh it off, claiming that the only reason you're streaming with him was because Clay was busy.

You never mentioned to Clay your late night phone calls with Nick and to be fair, he never asked. When the two of you moved out together into a modest apartment in Florida, you never mentioned your... small interest in his friend. Even when the four of you met up, you kept your feelings underwraps. Nick didn't mention it either. When Clay hinted that their waitress was flirting with him, Nick brushed it off and mentioned his interest in a mystery girl.

This caught their attention and for the rest of the time the four of you were together, George and Clay tried to squeeze it out of him. But he was tight lipped, barely glancing at you when he laughed the questions off.

Every night you were together, you and Nick managed to sneak out of the shared airbnb and get some alone time. Nick was always a gentleman, never pushing your unsaid boundaries.

And when you two kissed for the first time you could feel the world click into place. It was suddenly like everything made sense with him. You felt invincible, like you could take on the world as long as he was by your side. You knew that you wanted to be with him, publicly. Clay be damned.