Stupid Prince

Synris left me alone for two or so days before he felt the need to start touching me again.

I was past the point of annoyed and just flat out irritated. He knew I hated being touched too so finally I just snapped at him.

"It's nice to see you feeling better," He purred in my ear as he rubbed my tail.

"Will you knock it off?!" I turned and swatted at him, just wanting him off and away from me.

"Knock what off? All I did was say I was happy to see you well again," Synris looked at me, confused as he reached to touch me again.

"No! Stop touching me! You know I hate it! I hate being touched, Synris, you know that!"

He just stared blankly at me for a moment, "You said my name..."

"S-sorry. My prince, please stop touching me..." I mumbled as the heat of my rage passed. I suddenly felt guilty though it hadn't been my wrongs.

"Say it again," He purred and pressed himself against me, trapping me between him and the rock I had been laying on.

"S-say what again?" For some reason, one you should be able to guess, being trapped like that made me flustered. I felt my cheeks boil but not with rage.

"My name, say my name," His lips were right next to my ear as his hand rubbed my tail.

"S-stop it!" I tried to push him off, but the struggle only gave him an opening to get closer.

He nuzzled my neck and wrapped his tail around mine, loosely caressing me. I tried to push him off again as his hand rubbed my sides.

"Say my name, Ayrice~" He purred again.

"S-synris stop it!!" I cried out and tried to push him off again.

Instead I only gave him the opening to press his lips to mine and shove a finger into my gills. I cried out, really not liking the feeling of something literally under my skin and in my side. He took advantage of it though and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I tried to fight him as he took his fingers out of my gills, to my relief. I couldn't get him off though and his hand moved to rub my side as the other held me by the nape of the neck. If I hadn't had gills, I'm sure his tongue would have choked me, and the evil jerk did something to my fin that made me gasp and nearly moan. He was too close to places he shouldn't be.

It was all so... so violating! Again, I really should have seen where it would all lead us. But... I don't think I wanted to see. Synris couldn't respect that I didn't enjoy this engagement but the way he growled as he kissed me, it was the kind of growl one made when warning others away from a partner, it made me feel safe even in such a compromising position. He was keeping me safe, like he always tried to do.

I couldn't help but relax and clumsily kiss him back, not entirely sure what I was doing but just maybe starting to kind of like it a little.

Ugh this stupid prince... How dare he get to make me feel so violated and so adored all in the same go?

Finally, he pulled away and simply smirked at me, the smug slug.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Synris smiled at me.

"Y-you stupid prince!" I tried to shove him away, hissing as I thrashed. Alas I was never going to be a match for him, not when he wanted his way.

"Oh, but you know you enjoyed it too. Just a little more? Please? Come on, it's been so lonely here," He nuzzled me gently and nipped at my throat, making my whole-body shudder.

I felt bad for him...... and maybe I did like it just a little bit... "...........................................Fine..." I mumbled, yielding to his wishes.

He didn't bother replying and instead kissed me again, sucking my bottom lip until I granted him access. I still had little clue what I was doing, not very experienced in this. Synris had no problem leading though and easily, naturally caressed me. He pressed against me more, rubbing our tails together and getting far too close to a place he shouldn't be, but he was hinting at what he really wanted. That was still too much for me.

I pushed him off, mumbling, "Synris please."

"Alright..." He nodded and kissed me again before getting off me again and letting me go.

"Stupid prince," I mumbled as I swam away from him, relieved to be free again.

Synris merely chuckled at me and let me go hide from him.

That was how it went for a while. I don't remember how long we went like that. He would trap me between himself and the sand or a rock and force me to yield to his kisses. Slowly I stopped minding as much and just got lazier so he could instead come up behind me and get away with more rubbing and kissing on my back and tail. And yes, I did get lazy and I did start to smile a little.

Synris made me very confused. I hated yet loved being touched now. Surprisingly, he found a lot to talk about and would never shut up...but I did enjoy having him stay next to me, I felt quite a bit safer that way. I didn't need to watch him when he wasn't next to me either though because there was no trouble he could get into here, so I took to spending most of my time lounging on the large rock. Besides, I really didn't want to move with Synris always coming up and massaging me. He made me feel spoiled and I suppose... Maybe the touching wasn't so terrible if it was him.

It was still so conflicting. I hated it mostly because I didn't like the lack of monogamy my people had. The physical contact wasn't so bad and knowing that I was the only one Synris was touching made me feel nice...but the other side was that back home, in the ocean, I knew he never would have touched me. He would have been off with whomever had caught his interest that hour and would have forgotten I ever existed. These truths always made me feel confused.