My hero.

Kirito watches Quinella's last moments. Her screams of terror as she burns to nothingness. He had quickly put his attention onto Eugeo, who was gasping for air. Kirito collapses onto his knees, squeezing Eugeo's hand. Tearing up and his expression saying to him, "Please don't leave me." Eugeo smiles as he always did. Just like the sun. He takes this as his last chance to confess everything he's felt till this very moment. If he doesn't say it now, when will he ever get the chance to again? Never.

Eugeo's vision becomes blurry as he tries to mutter out some words. "Kirito.." he says, with a weak voice. Kirito's eyes widen as his frown deepens. He can't help Eugeo. He can't heal him. His body was torn apart whilst battling Quinella.

"Kirito.. listen to me." his smile warms Kirito's locked up heart. He trembles, trying to smile at Eugeo as his tears come down his cheeks. "Kirito, I never thought of you as my best friend. You were always more to me.. even more than Alice was to me." Kirito's grasp on Eugeo's cold hands tighten.

"I love you, Kirito. You were my light in this cold world. I would've never of learnt so much, gotten so far and felt so happy if I didn't meet you.. I'm so happy..." Eugeo lets out a small smile. His eyes darken and he grows pale. "Kirito, where are you? I.. can't see you. I want to see you. Am I dying?"

Kirito's tears start to grow stronger as he says weakly, "I love you too, Eugeo." Eugeos eyes widen slightly and then softly closes. Kirito lets out his cry for Eugeo as both his best friend and person he loved.