𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 - 𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 -

I know absolutely NOTHING about baseball so bare with me, also all the info in this story is taken from my own knowledge of the game and the walking dead wiki so if any of it is inaccurate I apologize ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh and ur famous in this oneshot so that's cool :D enjoy ur hard earned fanfic career !!

-----------------

"Garcia is lining up, he's set"

"aaand he swings on, hits high in the air"

"Its going  over center field, its going, its going, AND SHES GONE!"

The crowd goes crazy as the announcer announces that number 25, Javier Garcia, has scored a Homerun. Securing the win for his team. 

I felt myself smile proudly as I watched my Fiancé's team hug him happily, their coach giving him a fatherly pat on the back. 

looking away from his team, his eyes locked onto mine and I felt myself blush slightly as I blew him a kiss.

He pretended to catch it and place it on his cheek as he was pulled away by his team, a wide smile on his face. 

--

"you were amazing out there Javi" I smiled as he pulled me into his side, kissing my forehead gently. 

"gracias mi amor, I had to work extra hard to impress you" he teased, his hand tilting my chin up to bring me into another kiss.

The team let out cheers and wolf whistles, and I could feel butterflies at his display of affection.

Javi and I had been dating for about 3 and a half years now, our relationship had been quite the scandal once we went public, considering he's a famous baseball player and I'm a rising actress.

He's always tried to limit how much we show the public, and its no surprise really, the press would gaslight us the minute they got the chance. So I was quite surprised when he kissed me like that in front of everyone, not that I was complaining. 

He glared playfully back at his team in order to get them to quiet down before looking back at me, "I know you have to get back to the film studio but me and the team we're gonna go out to diner to celebrate the win, and I was wondering If you'd come with me?" his voice had a twinge of hope at the end. 

This was the first time in weeks that we've gotten to spend any time together, between my filming and his practice it was hard to get any alone time. "David and his family will be there, Mariana has been looking forward to see you all week" he mumbled, trying to convince me 

I bit my bottom lip thinking about the trouble I was going to be with the studio in later before agreeing, I deserved to spend time with my Fiancé.  

--

I winced slightly while stepping into the living room, letting out a sigh of relief as I pulled off my heels. I definitely should've worn flats. 

The night was truly eventful, and it felt nice to be able to wind down and have a drink without having to constantly look over my shoulder for paparazzi. 

leaving my heels on the floor next to the couch I stood back up, before feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. 

I let out a small breath of satisfaction as he trailed small kisses along my neck, I could practically feel his smile against my skin.

I shifted around gently, now facing him I trailed the pads of my fingers against his jawline.

"I had fun tonight, it was nice to finally be able to spend some time with you after being apart for so long" I mumbled while leaning my head down onto his shoulder. He let out an airy laugh as his hand traced circles on my lower back.

"if you call Gabe and Mari stealing you away every five minutes spending time together then yea, I enjoyed it too" a smile formed at the corner of his lips, displaying his obvious sarcasm. 

"they really love you.. truth be told my whole family loves you" he murmured, a far off look in his eyes. 

he went quiet for a couple of seconds before speaking up again, 

"do you think we could ever have kids?"

his voice was quiet, but I heard him. It hadn't been the first time he'd asked me that, we'd been 18 when he had so of course I said no, but his words had always stayed with me.

"yeah, maybe one day" I said quietly, smiling to myself at the thought of starting a family with him. 

"we could maybe try it out, get a few practice rounds in"

I felt myself choke on air "Javier Garcia is this your way of asking me to sleep with you?" I laughed

he smiled at my fit of laughter and answered, 

"so is that a yes?"