𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏 | 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑

"Nayeon-ah, wake up Jimin for me, will ya?" Mrs. Park requested as she prepared breakfast for her family "Got it" her Guardian Angel followed the order and clapped making speakers appear in every corner of the house and a mic in her hands.

Mrs. Park gasped when she slowly understood the Guardian's idea "No! Nayeon, stop this instead! No-"

"JIMIN-SSI! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!" she exclaimed, her voice was so loud that even the neighbors and the people walking by got startled. Mrs. Park sighed, back in her days she was a very heavy sleeper so Nayeon had often used this technique to wake her up but her son, no, Jimin would lose sleep at the slightest noise.

"Im Nayeon, I swear" she muttered under her breath meanwhile Nayeon smiled sheepishly "Sorry, I haven't done it in a while"

"She did it again" Mr. Park sighed as Taeyang, his Guardian Angel nodded. It was quiet for a moment, only the TV noises were heard until a high-pitched scream put everyone on alert "Was that..."

"JIMIN?" the four said in sync, Taeyang immediately teleported to the younger's room and the others followed as well.

-

"OH MY GOD, WHO THE HECK ARE YOU-"

Jimin hid behind the curtains at the sight of an unknown stranger wondering around comfortably in his room "Listen here Human, I need you to stop throwing stuff at me-, HEY!" the taller yelled as a comb hit his nose making him wince "Oops sorry" said Jimin before realizing that he shouldn't be worried about someone he doesn't even know─

"Oh my God, Jimin. What's going... on?" Taeyang looked at all the stuff thrown to the floor before looking directly at the emo man in front of him "...and who are you supposed to be?" he asked genuinely confused, the other sighed relieved "Finally someone who wants to speak like a normal creature would" he sent a dirty look towards Jimin making the smaller hide his face.

"Hey, I'm Kim Taehyung. I've been assigned to be Park Jimin's Guardian 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑. Now, could you please tell him that?"

-

"..."

"You are a what?" everyone was sat at the dining table but none of them were touching their food, all eyes were on Taehyung who kept on eating all the strawberries Mrs. Park had washed for herself.

"For the nth time, I'm your son's Guardian" he huffed and answered to the same question Mr. Park had been asking for the past 25 minutes, Jimin was still upstairs getting ready for school, the smaller yet had to process the whole situation but one thing he was happy about was that he finally received a Guardian of his own.

"Okay, you came... pretty late" Nayeon hesitantly smiled, of course she would say that, Jimin was currently 25, he was supposed to get a Guardian Angel around 18 to 22 like any other normal kid.

"Not my fault Heaven ran out of good people, everyone's been sinning lately" Taehyung simply replied and continued devouring the strawberries, he hasn't tasted one in 95 years, "Ah right, I forgot to mention he's a Devil" Taeyang told, he was the one who introduced him to the parents but he skipped the most important detail.

"Oh wow, a Devil. That's so nice" Mrs. Park was on the verge of fainting, a Devil, a Sinner, was sitting in her house eating her berries. Heaven has officially lost its mind.

"Taehyung-ssi, so, since you're a Devil and everything, you must remember your past, right? What... was your sin?" Nayeon was careful about the question and examined his behavior carefully, Taehyung seemed numb, no reaction of fear or regret was shown in his face "A mix of everything?" he shrugged and turned around as he heard Jimin's footsteps coming down the stairs.

Jimin shyly walked into the room and stared at Taehyung who did the same. The parents and Guardians awkwardly waited for the two to do something but it didn't seem like that was gonna happen soon so Mr. Park barged in "You two done yet?" he asked and received a slap on the arm from his wife who instructed him to be quiet, but Jimin and Taehyung were finally out of it.

"Uhm, so. If you're done eating we can get going, I need to be at school earlier than usual today" Jimin suggested as he looked at the Devil, he was aggressively holding onto the basket of strawberries as if someone was gonna take it from him and never give it back, "...right" Taehyung cleared his throat and got up "Jimin-ah, what about breakfast?" Mrs. Park asked "It's okay mom, I'm not hungry" the smaller said and got his bag from his study room.

"Ah alright, have a nice day, Jimin and... Taehyung" she waved and dropped her head on the table as she heard the front door close "A mix of everything? Oh gosh, honey, I can't feel my─my everything!" she breathed in and out while Mr. Park tried to stop her from worrying so much.

"READ, READ TAEYANG! READ" Nayeon yelled aggressively as Taeyang flipped through the pages of the Guardian Protocol "I can't find anything, how did this book grow so big overnight?" the male complained, but Nayeon didn't have time for that "Move" she pushed the other aside and started reading everything fastly "Can you actually read that fast?" Taeyang asked as he watched her lightning speed reading "Yes. Yes, I can" she said and finally found the latest update "Yah, it's official" she widened her eyes.

"Dear Human Families and Guardian Angels, this decision was officially agreed on and passed by the Guardian Court.

Lately Heaven has been receiving fewer and fewer Angels which is why kids who have come of age haven't received a Guardian until now, in order to provide them for the fellow young Humans we have now signed a contract with the Lord of the Other Side. From now on, there will be Devil Guardians as well as Angels, so to all the families who have received Devils: please turn this page to know more about the ones we've chosen to give you and on why they're safe to be around."

"Uhm, Taeyang" Nayeon's face expressed worry "Y-yeah?" the other was sweating waiting for her to speak "Taehyung's page... it's empty"