𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐 | 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

"Mom, mom, mom, mom-, MOM, OH MY GOD, LISTEN!" Jungkook exclaimed and his mom stopped running around the living room "What is it, son?" she asked tiredly.

"He-, isn't an intruder. He's my Guardian, my protector, not my murderer" he slowly explained and pointed at the small man "Please, introduce yourself" Jungkook requested and the said man stepped forward "Hey, I'm Min Yoongi. Just like he said I'm his Guardian 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 and not a burglar or killer. I've come in peace and am determined to keep it that way" he opened his arms and brought them to the air while forcing a smile.

"You're doing great" Jungkook moved closer and whispered but only received a glare from the other, they spent the past hour practicing a way to not scare Mrs. Jeon away but she started panicking the moment she saw Yoongi coming downstairs.

"Heh... hahaha" Jungkook's mom started laughing, seven o'clock was too early for her to be losing her mind but, why, just why does his Guardian look like THAT, like a, uhm, a- "Devil?" the three looked up to see Yoo Jeongyeon, Mrs. Jeon's Guardian Angel.

"You're finally here, I spent the whole night reading the Protocol and your story page, interesting story you've got there. Lived happily and peacefully for many lifetimes but on your seventh life you choose to murder your parents"

"I─" Yoongi clenched his jaw and was about to speak when he got interrupted "But you weren't in the wrong, they were abusive. It was the right thing to do" she concluded and smiled as she extended her hand "Jeongyeon, I hope you'll take good care of that brat for me"

Well, that was unexpected. Judging from her entrance Yoongi read her as a mean bitch who was gonna ruin his time on Earth but never mind.

"I'll make sure to satisfy you and keep him under control" the Devil assured making the female laugh "Why are you both talking about me as if I was some sort of animal?" Jungkook frowned but the two ignored him, "Hello? I'm still here" Mrs. Jeon finally spoke "I know bub, follow me. I'll explain the details" her Guardian told and took her back to the kitchen to help her out with breakfast as they talked.

"So, shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Yoongi turned to look at his Human "Right, you do what you gotta do, I'll be out in minutes" Jungkook shot him finger guns before heading to his room.

-

Yoongi looked around the house and after a while, Mrs. Jeon came up to him "Uhm, Yoongi?" she whispered "Yes?" he softly replied and straightened his posture.

"Are you... going to accompany Jungkook to school dressed like that?"

Yoongi blinked once, then twice. Out of all the things she could've said and asked she chose to question his sense of fashion? Wow. Humans.

"Is there anything wrong with my clothes?" he asked not really sure of how he was supposed to answer. Mrs. Jeon made an unreadable expression and looked at Yoongi up and down; chains around his waist, neck, and hands, his outfit was black and a bloody red while his earrings-, are those little knives? How many piercings does he even have?

"Maybe, if you could wear less darker colors?"

"Please, I hate white"

"I never said you had to wear white"

"Isn't that what you were gonna suggest?"

"No, I personally like baby blue but, maybe less─, y'know what? Nevermind. You look amazing honey, keep it up" she walked away leaving a confused Yoongi on his own. Should he change or what...

-

"So, what's your back story?"

"Sorry?" Taehyung stopped looking around as they walked and turned to Jimin "I've read from a book that Sinners aka Demons and Devils are forced to remember the life they've lived even if they want to forget as one of the punishments for their sins"

"Oh that, I'm kind of a special case" Taehyung looked down, he didn't think about having to explain this to his Human "Oh yeah? And how's that?" Jimin questioned genuinely curious "Uhhh, well, I don't really remember my past life and there were no records of my sins so I had to go through every seven punishments" he stopped when he noticed that Jimin was no longer beside him but way behind, he teleported next to him and asked what was wrong.

"But how is that possible?" Jimin frowned and Taehyung shrugged "Anything is possible out there, I guess" he simply replied but Jimin couldn't help but find it unfair, why would they make him pay for his sins when he doesn't even know what they were? Losing your memory is like being reborn as a different person, he was probably innocent the moment he stepped into Hell.

"Should we keep walking now?" Taehyung questioned and Jimin nodded, they started walking again and the Devil kept being awed by all his surroundings, the buildings, the Humans, nature-, it was all so... beautiful.

"Careful" Jimin held him back at the red light "Ah, sorry" the taller nodded and patiently waited for the green light. There was actually no need for him to wait like those other Humans, he was already dead. If a car were to crash into him, it wouldn't hurt him at all but the vehicle would probably get destroyed and explode. Anything or anyone that isn't his Human won't be able to view him as a human being.

They'd only view him as what he actually is, a Devil who pathetically doesn't even remember all the bad things he did. No one should pity him for being punished for 70 consecutive years but Jimin won't be able to help it. He thinks and believes Taehyung's not a bad person...

Unfortunately, because of what he's been through and what he's seen until now while being down there, Taehyung can't help but be the bad guy everyone thinks he is.