I Took It Back

"dear, may i come in?" Wang Qiren knocked on the Yibo's door and slightly opened it, checking if he was awake 

"sure dad" Yibo sat up on the bed and smiled at him "you're at home early today"

"i was worrying about you, maid told me you aren't eating well"

"not true"

"Yibo" Qiren sat next to him and petted Yibo's hair  "i can see you look very down and sad, what is the reason? you're safe now no? please don't keep anything from me anymore, you already hurt me by hiding your pain"

"you're suffering enough cause of mom and hard work, didn't wanna add myself as more burden"

"there is nothing more precious and important for me than you, remember this"

"dad" Yibo lay down and placed head on his lap, looking up with sad eyes "why mom didn't love me?"

"who said she didn't? everyone loves their child just sometimes they aren't ready for being parent. i'm sure she regrets leaving you, but once relationship breaks it's hard to bring all the pieces again together, it will never be the same.  you still have low self-esteem no? cause of your mom, it isn't your fault she left, you're the best son in the world"

"and you're best dad"

"remember?" Qiren pinched his cheek "when you're kid, scared to talk to others were playing with rabbits, our neighbor was keeping at his yard. you're always coming dirty but happy from there, they're your best friends"

"mn, i love bunnies  too much" Yibo cutely giggled  remembering someone "especially specific one, with long legs"

"long legs?  bunny?" seeing dad's surprised face Yibo laughed and hugged him "dad i feel better now after talking to you"

"oh right, i wanted to talk about that teacher"

"about Zhan?" Yibo broke the hug and curiously stared at him

"wish i can have chance one day to thank him for protecting you. i wronged him, he is really good boy as thought from the beginning" 

"so if there is chance i can meet him too?"

"sure you can, don't tell me the reason you being sad kitten" Qiren smirked "was missing that teacher?"

"no i just... felt guilty" mumbled Yibo

"i won't mind if he is your friend, so correct this fallen nose of yours and smile ok? remember you have to love yourself at first, so others can love you too, you're worth for everything best in the world Yibo. i'm leaving to bed now , sweet dreams son"

"sweet dreams dad" Yibo jumped on the bed and buried his nose in the pillow giggling nonstop "he let me to see you, he let me"

*****

"why do you want to see me?" Zhan sat in front of the school director 

"to apologize, we're wrong for instantly blaming you. i can't hire you again cause the fact you beat student is real and rules forbids this but i'll give you good qualification latter" 

"i understand, this is good enough cause i'm searching for the new job now. wanna ask to save this place for my sister, i don't want her to lost job cause of me"

"sure she won't"

"i'll take my leave now, thanks to you too for saying sorry not everyone realizes their mistake" Zhan smiled and shook director's hand waiting for him