Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one

-

"You can live in the gym but you're not going to see a difference unless you eat clean," Luke said as he wandered around the empty gym.

"I eat whatever I want," Ashton replied sitting on one of three rowing machines and changing the settings to a higher and harder strength.

From where Luke sat he admired his boyfriend of two days. He was in a black vest top and shorts. His curly locks clung to the top of his head. Luke wished he looked like Ashton.

"But you need a diet if you want to lose weight," the blonde muttered as he stood on the treadmill and examined the buttons curiously.

"I don't want to lose weight though. My weight is healthy, I think," the curly haired boy said as he started the machine and began to row back and forth at a constant speed. He was aiming to row ten kilometres today.

He didn't want to keep Luke in here for too long. He knew that he shouldn't really be in here as he would be incredibly tempted to do exercise and try and lose weight. His eating had also been quite bad these last two days.

He could have left him in his room. But one thing the curly haired boy had noticed about his boyfriend was that he was extremely clingy. And maybe that was for the best.

"Then why are you working out then?" Luke questioned confused. The exercise was horrible in his eyes. Although Luke wants to lose weight he'd never do any form of physical activity if he could help it as he honestly is lazy.

"To tone up what I do eat. Get muscles."

Luke pressed the start button on the treadmill, curious to how it felt to walk on one as he's never actually been on one besides. He was shocked at the sudden movement of the floor below his feet and nearly fell off. Quickly trying to keep up with the moving floor he walked by accident for a short period of time.

"Luke!" Ashton warned with a raised voice concerned about the blonde's actions.

Pressing the stop button on the machine Luke looked down shamefully, unaware of what he was actually doing. "Sorry, I just wanted to see what it felt like to walk on one. I swear I wasn't using to exercise. I hate exercise," he began to ramble.

"It's fine," Ashton dismissed looking at how cute his boyfriend was. Yet again he was dressed in all black. The black jumper he wore hung on him yet was a little short on the body and arms. His skinny jeans his scrawny legs and he word his black converse. The only shoes he brought with him.

But today, the blonde had styled his hair into a quiff instead of it lying flat on his head. His eyes also shined making them seem the most beautiful ocean blue.

On the other hand, Luke couldn't help but gulp as he watched his boyfriend row. His muscles contracting and then bulging made his stomach tingle with butterflies. As he did this though, his veins became more prominent and protruded out of his arms.

Gulping Luke climbed off of the treadmill and decided to sit on a random machine and wait for his boyfriend to finish his work out. It would be unfair if he ruined it because he couldn't follow the simple rules for his stay here.

He understood how good people could feel if their body was in good shape. He once felt like that, when he was about ten pounds lighter.