Sex Cafe

3:23 AM

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" A girl with round glasses and uniformed bangs spoke without looking up.

"Hi, I am looking for the owner?"

She tilts her head, looking up for a second, "That would be me, what can I do for you?"

"Um, I was referred by a friend and she told me to ask for you and to give you this."

"So you just walked into a place without knowing what it is?" Her eyebrows rose under her uniformed bangs as she took the card from him.

"Well, it says SkyExtreme Cafe-"

A free night with Skylar punch card

Her eyes widen as she recognized her best friend's handwriting, that little bitch. She sighs, "I will get to the point. This is a sex cafe, how may I help you tonight?

He froze, "Umm, I-, okay, well-. how does this work?"

"Do you want sex tonight?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"Long hair or short hair?"

"Long."

"Short or tall?"

"Shorter than me at least," He nodded to himself.

"BDSM or no?"

His eyes opened bigger, "Um..."

"Not sure?" She looks up at him.

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Okay, shaved or not?"

"Um, I don't care?" He shifted his feet in awkwardness.

"Okay, seems like Emily and you will be a good match."

"Wait, what?"

"Didn't your friend tell you, I don't take customers anymore."

The phone on her desk rings, "Hello, SkyEx Cafe, how may I help you?"

He should be there by now, how do you like him? Hot right? I saw him at a club and thought he was totally your type of-

She hung up abruptly and placed the phone back.

"You will be with Emily, down the hall, 2nd door on the right."

"But-"

The phone rings again and she answers in a hushed tone, "What do you want, Fran?"

"Come on, just give him a chance, he's a good guy and just look at him. As a bisexual lady, I question myself after seeing him and he didn't do anything but talk at the club. Totally your type. Don't hang up, if you don't take him, I'm not feeding your dog in the morning."

"Fran!"

This time, she was hung up on.

She calmed herself and picked up the phone, "Emily, please cover for me at the front tonight. Thanks."

Standing up as she placed the phone back, "Follow me."

He walked far down the hall through a light blue door into a room with cozy decor.

While his eyes roamed the dim-lighted room, small hands roamed his chest and down his legs and stopped in between, making his eyes turn to the now kneeling girl. Just the sight of that turned him on.

With no hesitation, she took his pants off and took his hardening cock in her hands, rubbing along the sensitive nerves.

The moment he started to want more, her hand left. She stood up, reached up under her short skirt and shimmied off a pair of purple lace underwear, letting it fall to the floor pass her shiny heels. She leaned back on the table behind and opens her legs.

Making no move, he stared, dazed.

"What are you waiting for? Come and fuck me."

With his cock hard and ready, he walked over to her ready for action. But right then he caught a glimpse of her eyes through her glasses. Were those tears welling in her eyes?

She grabbed his arms, "Come on. Fuck me."

"Um, can we use the bed?"

She upped and strutted to the bed, lying down. Legs open.

He crawled on top of her slowly, not wanting to crush her small frame, "Condom?"

"I'm on pill, just-"

She's interrupted by her own gasp when fingers suddenly rub against her lower sensitivities, her head falling back against the sheets immediately. The fingers played with her pleasure bud and she involuntarily let a moan escape her mouth.

"What are you doing, just get it over wi-" She squeaked.

"Shhhh," He shushed her, "Let me."

He let his other hand explore under her tiny cropped shirt and bralette, pushing another pleasure button making her back arch as she breathed in.

"Hurry," She mumbled and covered her face with her arm.

He couldn't believe how vulnerable the girl under him had become and wondered where her cold confidence went. He obliged her wish and positioned his cock at her wet entrance.

He took his time entering her, inching forward a little at a time. Once he was fully inside her, he slid in and out slowly but hitting her pleasure walls each time, making her bite her lips to mute the moans.

He picked up the pace, moving his hips into her as her other hand fisted around the sheets while his hand returned under her bralette to twirl the firm nipples. Her hips finally started to move in rhythm with his. Seeing that as a sign of surrender, he slid a hand between their heated bodies to circle her sensitive clit, making her squirm with pleasure.

As another moan slipped from those pink lips, his hip pumped faster, his fingers circled faster and their breath hitched together.

In a split moment, a whimpering moan sounded from the pink lips and her legs wrapped around him instinctively for a moment before letting go and evening out her breathing.

He pulled out of her and shots of white juice landed on the sheets as he let out pleased groans.

She rolled over and got off the bed to organize her clothes quickly, her confidence facade back on, "I hope our services satisfied you, have a good night." She spoke evenly and walked out with a flushed face despite the poised tone.

He took his time cleaning himself up with the towels provided on the desk then gathered his clothes. Spotting a cloth across the room, he checks it out only to find her lace underwear. He smiles to himself and makes a mental note to return them soon.

~

~

~

A/N: Please follow me on inkitt @DragonsB cuz wattpad keeps deleting this book :<