6.💚

AMARIÉ P

AMARIÉ P.O.V

"Amarié" my dad said and I woke up.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Go to the sto fa me" he said and put a grocery list on my dresser and walked out and I went and got in the shower and got out and got dressed.

I grabbed the keys and list off the dresser and walked downstairs and got a apple and walked in the garage and got in the car and drove to the store and got out and walked in and I went on a isle and a man came up and grabbed what I needed and han...

I grabbed the keys and list off the dresser and walked downstairs and got a apple and walked in the garage and got in the car and drove to the store and got out and walked in and I went on a isle and a man came up and grabbed what I needed and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said.

"'No problem" he said.

"What's yo name?" I asked.

"Bryson , wbu" he said.

"Amarié" I said and he nodded and i stared walking and he walked wit me.

"Soo...Tell me about you amarié"  he said my name seductively and I'm not gone lie that shit mad me wet.

"Well I'm 16 turning 17 Saturday . I do hair and I have 5 siblings. Tell me about you" I said and grabbed some of the stuff on list.

"Uh. I wanna be a rapper and I'm 17 and that's it" he said .

"Let me listen to one of yo songs" I said.

"I'll send it to you. Let me see yo phone" he said and I handed it to him and he saved his number in my phone as: Bryson💙🥴.

"Lemme see yo phone" I said and he handed it to me and I saved it as: Amarié 💜😘.

"I'll send the song to you later" He to the register and payed for the stuff and went and put the groceries in my car and got in and drove home and parked and got the groceries out and carried them in the house and put them up and went to my parents room and I put the card on the dresser and went in my room and laid down.

I got a FaceTime call from bryson and I got up and shut my door and answered and propped my phone up on my dresser.

"Hey shorty" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga ian that short but hey" I said and he laughed.

"Wyd?" He asked.

"Nun doing my hair. wbu " I said doing my hair.

"Nun chilling" he said .

A FEW HOURS LATER.

"Im tired" I said.

"Gts otp wit me" he said.

"Alright" I said and laid down and propped up my phone.

"Gn Sosa" I said calling him by the nickname I gave him.

"Gn" he said and we both went to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER.

Like❤️
Comment💜
Share💛

Give me some ideas of what should happen in the story.

(Bryson)