10.🖤

KD P

KD P.O.V

I was driving and smoking and a police pulled me over and I put out the blunt. I'm not gone lie I'm high asab right now and the officer came to my window.
(Ion know wth them officers be saying when they pull people over so let's just skip that)
I ended up getting arrested Bc that no hairline having ass police officer had found weed in my car. A guard came and let me go call someone. Ik Trell not gone answer so I called Amarié and she answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"It's me li gurl." I said

"Uncle Kd? You in jail" she said.

"Yea." I said .

"How?" She asked.

"I was smoking while driving and I mouthed off at the officer and he found weed In my car." I said and she started laughing.

"You one dumb motherfucker" she said.

"Guh Shutup. Tell yo dad to come bail me out. It's 100,000" I said.

"Alright. Don't drop the soap" she said and hung up quick.

-1 HOUR LATER-

Trell came and bailed me out and we went to the front of the police station and I seen the man who arrested me and he looked at me and flipped me off.

"Fuck you too bitch" I said and started cussing his ass out and in the corner of my eye I seen Trell reach for his phone then the police shot him.

"Wtf. He was reaching for his phone!" I yelled and took him to the hospital and I waited outside the room wit amarié and she kept pacing back and forth.

"Girl stop pacing yo ass making me nervous and shit" I said and she sat down and started bouncing her leg up and down.

"Oh god yo ass making me even more nervous now. Just go home and try not worry so much about it" I said and she nodded and called a uber and she left.

I'm not gone lie. I'm mad as a bitch but I think the officer thought he was reaching for a gun but why tf would he pull out a gun in a police station. That's plain stupid. The doctor walked out.

"Are you here for Kentrell Gaulden?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea" I said.

"Well the surgery was a success and I was able to remove the bullet. You can see him now" he said and I walked in the room.

"You good?" I asked Trell.

"Yea. I'm a thug you can't kill me" he said and I laughed.

"You dumb asf" I said.

For the rest of the night we laughed and talked and I ended up falling asleep in his hospital room.

END OF THE CHAPTER
LIKE. 🤎
COMMENT.💛
SHARE.🧡