12.🖤

-A FEW WEEKS LATER-

KENTRELL P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since I killed Kd and a few days after I killed him I found out that it wasn't really him who crossed me it was someone else. Now I feel bad. Me and Ben haven't spoke since I killed KD I feel like he hiding something from me but idk. Ig I'll check the security footage. I went In the security room and seen Ben deleting some footage.

"Wtf you doing?" I asked.

"Uh nothing" he said.

"You a uh nothing lie" I said and got my guards to hold him and I sat down and looked at the footage he was deleting and I was beyond pissed. Instead of Kd crossing me it was him. I got up And looked at him.

"Really nigga? After all the shit we been through you go behind my back and do this bs? Yk what ion even wanna hear yo explanation" I said and shot him in the chest multiple times and got my guards to go dump his body somewhere.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

AMARIÉ P.O.V

I walked downstairs and seen the police and my dad and he looked at me.

"What they doing here da?" I asked.

"It's nothing bbg I just need to go down to the station and answer a few questions and I'll be back" he said and kissed my forehead and left and I sighed. Bc usually if it has anything to do wit my father and the police it's not just nothing. I walked upstairs and laid down and took a nap.

END OF CHAPTER.

LIKE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.