Chapter 28

Regina

It has been unbearable these days.

Allow me to fill you in.

I took Emma to that little motel out of town, a lot of feelings were expressed that day, emotions were high. However nonetheless we had an excellent time , just us without anybody knowing we were there.

I was late home.

Approximately eight minutes late home.

Robin forbid me to continue tutoring this 'student', however I had a plan.

Robin expresses his feelings openly, we know this. Especially his feelings towards me. I know that my husband thinks of me as lazy. I work, I cook , I clean, I do EVERYTHING around the house, nothing will ever be enough to satisfy my husband , so I was glad that he was thrilled at the news of me diving head first back into my mayor work. I could easily see Em, I'd be at my office for most of that day , away from Robin , Emma could easily come and see me.

I hadn't seen Emma properly in twenty days. I was ALWAYS with Robin , we continued to eat in granny's every Monday evening and more often than not , Emma was working , but I couldn't speak to her like she was my lover. I often try and sneak off to the bathroom in hope that she would follow , but she's always caught up doing something.

Last week I bumped into her in the store actually.

~last week in the store~

I had come to do the weekly shop for Robin and I , unfortunately my husband had decided to come along. I was particularly annoyed about it today as I could have swore I just caught a glimpse of a wild mane of blonde hair looking at the chocolate.

It definitely sounds like Emma.

Who was I kidding.

Of COURSE it was Emma.

I was not initially planning on going down the sweet aisle , but I NEEDED to 'bump' into Emma. I turn the shopping cart and I act as though I am not paying attention to where I am going and I bump the cart into Emma ever so slightly - not enough to hurt her. Emma jumps,

"Regina , you just rammed the cart into this lovely blonde waitress from the diner , apologise."  Emma eyes Robin , I know she wants to hit him , or at least say something rude, but she holds her tongue.

"Oh no, I'm very sorry , are you alright dear?"

Emma averts her gaze from Robin , to mine. Her lips pull into a smile the instant it happens.

"Please Mrs. Mills , it was an accident, I'm okay."

"Mrs. Mills?" Robin questions. Emma normally only ever calls me 'Mayor Mills' around Robin so he would not know I taught her , and because in Emma's words ' it sounds hot'.

"Oh yes dear. How rude of me to not introduce you , this lovely young lady is Emma Swan, I teach her. Oh dear you really must read her English work one time. It's truly phenomenal."

Robin has always been a sucker for English. Novels , poetry - all of it. I knew that if he happened to read some of Emma's work , he would be just as taken aback as I was. I didn't really have time to panic , I had just introduced my husband to the girl that I was sleeping with behind his back. Emma remained cool at all times , staying strictly professional.

I really love this girl.

"And do you enjoy English Miss Swan?" He questions.