hold on, we're going home

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see

He saw her for the first time at the revue party. She walked straight up to him and asked him to follow her. Damn he thought she's a straight up girl who knows what she wants. That's hot I like it. But then she took him to a crying girl and he's left bewildered. What is this? I thought she wanted to hook up. Did she not know who he was? Well she knew his name it seemed but nothing else. She turned and left at the blonde girls request, dragging him along. Maybe he could still 'get in her pants' after all. But she let go of his arm and walked at a further pace away from him. So he called out behind her because well she's hot and he's Penetrator Chris. She didn't reply, in fact she walked at a quicker pace. Trying to get her attention he shouted out, "hey, don't be such a dick tease." She stopped. Bingo. His face grew smug. She glanced back at him but then continued to walk away from him. He didn't run after her obviously, he wasn't desperate. However, she can't walk away from him that easily. No. She's caught his eye now and he won't stop till he gets her.

The second time they met was at school. She was standing on the yard with three other girls. Two of which he had met at the revue party. They must've become friends. He made sure to keep that as mental note. "Halla," he said as he walked past her. She looked a little bemused but he felt her eyes follow him as he continued to walk away from her. He smiles later when he realises it was her who followed him on instagram and liked most of his posts. Eva Mohn, so that's her name. He proceeded to text her and call her a stalker because how else is better to interest her? He made sure to invite her to the next penetrator party. When she accepted his invitation, he was sure of himself that he'd be able to charm her panties off.

It was after the third time they met that Chris realised he was going to have to try much harder than he originally thought was necessary. Yes Eva had shown up at the party. And yes she had worn something sexy like he requested, however she had been glued to her blonde friend all night. He'd know. He had pretty much been staring at her from across the room all night. Ironic he thought. She was supposed to be the stalker. He licked his lips when she finally made eye contact with him for the first time that night. It was just at that exact moment that her friend decided to finally leave. He took the chance before anyone else could keep her company. He plopped down next to her on the couch. It took a moment before she looks at him. He speaks up first and asked if the friends she came with were part of her russ crew because that always works right? Pretending like you have an interest in their life. But when she replied he was slightly surprised. He surely wasn't expecting it so he chuckled and quickly bounced back from it. "You're a bit brainy, I like it." He leaned in a bit closer to her and said "I think it's hot." She looked at him slightly amused and intrigued yet confused at the same time. "You think it's hot?" she asked. Score he thought but just before he was about to answer, a few other first years arguing from across the room interrupted him. Noticing that it captured her attention, he leant in closer and came out with dramaaaa. He frowned when she didn't react but rather stood up and left him sitting there alone. Next time. Next time he'll definitely get there.

The fourth time he invited her to halloween party that they, as in the Penetrators,  were throwing. She was sitting on the wall with her friends. He looked to them all but he noticed Eva staring intensely at him. He smirked. This was going to be a hell of a party.

The fifth time. It was the night of the halloween party. Was he right about it going to be a good party? Hell yeah it was, perhaps it may had been a bit chaotic but still good nonetheless. The night kicked off when he burst through the door unaware of anyone in the room before it. He was on a phone call when he found his stalker in the state she was in. He was of course intrigued as to why she was sitting there all alone, so he quickly hung up; his focus was fully on her. He started the conversation light-hearted: "you're sitting here?" She chuckled but he could tell her heart wasn't in it "I'm sitting here." He notices her phone buzzing in her hand but she didn't make a move to pick it up, nor decline it either. He took a seat next to her, "look's like someone is trying to reach you." She replied a "yeah" in monotone but didn't start to tell him anything more. He looks over her shoulder to see the caller ID, Jonas. She had officially peaked his interests by now. Who is Jonas? he thought, Is it her boyfriend? Is that why she was so hostile towards him? But then again she always seemed so flirtatious too. "Who is Jonas?" he said breaking the silence. "My boyfriend. Or, well..." she trailed. He took the opportunity to try and lighten the mood. "You don't know if he's your boyfriend, or?" he teased. Yes that was lame, but what else was he supposed to say? "He is my boyfriend, it's just that... we had a fight, so..." Her facial demeanour stilled and it was clear to tell that she wasn't in the mood for anything. He had never seen her like that. But in all fairness, he hadn't even seen her all that much anyways. Despite that Chris' face still grew with concern "hey, you..." his voice softened whilst hw wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Fuck him." Eva looked down when tears continued to roll down her face. "If he can make such a nice girl cry, fuck him." She didn't say anything back but he noticed her staring at his lips. Next thing he knew her lips were on his. He could taste her tears but her lips are soft. They continued kissing steadily but passionately. Finally he thought. He had to admit it was unexpected, but that didn't stop him, after all he had been pinning her for weeks. Slowly but surely, they were leaning back, however she's broke the kiss and pushed him off her before anything else could happen. "I can't do this." Just as he was about to say something, Iben walked in. His girlfriend Iben. Caught off guard, he quickly got up and walked towards her. Suddenly, he was relieved Eva pushed him off in time, he wasn't prepared for drama. Not when he was in the centre of it all. Trying to get out the room as quick as possible, he introduced Iben to Eva and explained that he was comforting her because she had a fight with her boyfriend. After that he made a dash for the door and headed out. He didn't hear from Eva for the rest of the night. He wasn't surprised though. In fact he didn't hear from her until 4 days after when she's told him not to tell anyone about their kiss. Pff as if he would tell anyone. He works out that she was probably still with her boyfriend after all though. Whatever, it wasn't like she was the only girl in his dms.