cheap wine

I drank too much cheap wine
Gonna spill this heart of mine

Perhaps Eva had a teensy-weensy crush on Chris. No biggie. Okay scrap that. She is completely and utterly smitten for him. But she would never admit it to herself let alone anyone else. But her friends knew. Oh, they knew.

Eva was just lying on her bed scrolling through instagram when her phone buzzed. She reached for her phone. It was the girls.

Olafiaklinikken

Chris: so who's on what tonight???

Vilde: well there's a penetrators' party later @ borkis' house

              Are you guys down?

A Penetrator party? That means seeing Chris. The thought of him brought butterflies to her stomach. Never mind actually seeing him.

Chris: yasssss ofc i'm down🤪

Sana: I don't have anything better to do so I guess I'll come

Noora: I'll come too, someone has to babysit you guys

               what time is the party at?

Vilde: it's at half 9

Chris: YA BOIII we finna get drunk toniteeee

Vilde: @eva girl are you coming?

Sana: Eva is obviously going to come

Noora: keywords: Penetrator Party

Looking down at her phone Eva realises she hasn't actually replied to her friends yet. She rolls her eyes at Sana and Noora's message.

Eva: yes i'm coming

Sana: told you so

Eva: 🙄

Chris: looks like someone needs to get laid tonight...

Vilde: *Penetrator Chris enters the chat*

Not again Eva thought to herself. She quickly changes the conversation before the girls could input anymore on how she 'needs to get laid by Chris'. Although she really would love for him to push her up against a wall and to run her fingers through his hair. JHEEZ EVA, SNAP OUT OF IT.

Eva: so are we going together

or should we just meet up there?

Noora: ok Eva. We see how it is

Vilde: Let's just meet up there

Chris: sure

Sana: that's fine

Eva: oki see you guys there

Noora: see u later <33

It was just past 4 o'clock so Eva decided to take a nap. She knew it was going to be a long night. She always went slightly crazy with her drinking at parties. Note that slightly was an understatement of course.

By the time Eva woke up it was 7 o'clock so she jumped straight into the shower. When she finished, she blow-dried her strawberry blonde hair and tied it half up. She picked out a white dress at first, but then decided to go against it in case someone spills a drink on her. After half an hour had passed and clothes had been thrown across her floor, she decided to pick out a tight black miniskirt with an off-the-shoulder cream top. She then applied makeup, she tried not to go too heavy on the eye makeup otherwise she knew she'd end up looking like a panda when the morning came round. Eventually she was fully satisfied with how she looked, so she grabbed her phone to check the time, it was almost 9 so she threw on her black converses, picked up her purse and set off. Borkis lived like 15 minutes away from her so she decided to stop by the local corner store to buy a bottle of wine to start off her night.

When she reached his house, there were people hanging around outside. She stepped past someone sitting on the doorstep and made her way inside. The house was packed but none of her friends were in sight. She sent them a quick text. That's when she saw Chris... and a girl standing with him. She frowned and brought the wine bottle to her lips. Realising it was empty she abandoned the bottle on the table. She finds herself stood in the same spot staring at Chris when he makes eye-contact with her. He raises an eyebrow. The alcohol finally sinks into her system, which of course gives her a new profound jolt of confidence, so she makes her way towards him.

"Hey," Eva says when she reaches him.

"Hi stalker," he replies smiling at her.

"You were staring at me," she retorts.

"Yeah because you were staring at me."

"Well I had a reason to."

"Oh yeah and what's that?"

Eva finds herself staring at Chris' lips a little longer than she should be. She hopes he doesn't notice. But he does. She can tell by the way that he's smirking at her that he notices. So she takes the risk and leans forward hoping that he won't reject her. Her lips touch his and he responds almost immediately, wrapping his arms around her waist. She places her hands in his hair and runs her fingers through it. She moans at the feel of his soft hair. He takes the chance and pushes his tongue into her mouth at the same time as he pushes her against the wall. She gasps but quickly returns from it. They continue as they are, not bothering to come up for air.

"Woo, finally!"

They pull apart to see her friends standing there cheering her on. She groans and covers her face in embarrassment. She feels a strand of hair being pushed behind her ear,

"I like you too by the way."

She removes her hands from her face and looks up at Chris who is grinning at her. She smiles back at him and goes in to kiss him again. She's glad she bought that wine bottle.