Who is Surya Pratap??

Author's POV

Surya Pratap is the only son of Ram Pratap, the chairman of Pratap group of companies. His family is a joint family with his parents, grand parents, uncle (father's brother), his wife and their only daughter Aathira.

Also he has an Aunt ( His father's sister) , her husband and their only son Shiv, who resembles Surya (Earlier Vanaa misunderstood him as Sanaa's groom). They all stayed in next nearby city to take care of their family business.

So he is the only rightful heir of his family, starting from his birth he was born with silver spoon. As a billionaire's son, he got whatever he wished for he took life as granted. His parents or family never denied any of his wishes. He grown up to be little aggresive especially he can't tolerate lies. He never forgive the people who cheat him. Though he was basically good at heart everyone assumed him as a ruthless man.

None from his family warned him for his any mistakes except his grandfather, who is really so dear to him. His grandfather is the only person to point out his mistakes when he was wrong. So it was so obvious he is a pampered son of his family.

Though he was arrogant and adamant in personal life, he practically became a perfect businessman following his grandfather's and father's footsteps.

When he turned 25 his family wants to settle him in marriage. Ofcourse his father wanted to fix a billionaire's daughter as his son's wife. But as usual Surya denied his father's words. He has zero interest towards arranged marriage, as well as women.

Almost after couple of years he suddenly asked his parents to fix his marriage with Sanaa. They were surprised to see their son was ready for marriage, but when they enquired about Sanaa's background they were not happy. Especially his mother, always she wants her daughter in law from a rich and powerful business family.

His parents were very much disappointed but, they had to agree for the sake of Surya. But his grandparents and others were happy and excited about his love marriage.
Later Aathira and Shiv both were irritated by Sanaa's fake behaviour, so they both had some doubts on her intentions but ignored that for Surya's happiness.

When Surya met his fairy for the first time, he fixed her as his bride and desperately took efforts to marry her. When he proposed Sanaa for a marriage she agreed happily and promised him to become a ideal wife for him.

He genuinely fell for her and tried to keep her happy with so many gifts. Though they were in love and engaged he was not able to spend much time for her due to his work commitments. So he planned to shower her with his loads of love with surprises.

But, now he was shattered to know that she was disappeared. More than that he felt insulted by the bride swap, he always felt pride about his sharp skills. Now he can't believe a simple family cheated him,as a person he never forgive cheats, so he behaved rude to Vanaa family and abandoned her on the marriage day. He thought it would be a punishment for their whole families cheat. Now they will know to whom they messed up.

But still he can't conclude that she was eloped , he wants to know what happened to her. He believed her so much, so he asked his cousin Shiv to locate her whereabouts. Shiv was not interested to find Sanaa he tried his best to locate her only because for his cousin Surya.

A week passed after their marriage, but there was no sign of Sanaa's whereabouts. Surya was frustrated day by day he was loosing his faith on Sanaa. Circumstances with an evidences made him believe that she was eloped. So he lasts his temper on almost everyone.

By that time his investors and clients arranged for a wedding party for the newly wedded couples. He tried to stop that but went in vein. Some of them disclosed their suspicion about his wedding. Infact few asked him directly that whom did he marry?? Sanaa?? or Vanaa??

By knowing all this rumours his father decided to stop the gossips. So he agreed for that party and eventhough he was unhappy he asked Surya to bring back Vanaa in the place of Sanaa.

Surya fumed in anger when he thought about that family once. But he was helpless to bring Vanaa to save his business and families reputation.
So he decided to call Vanaa and ordered her to come to his villa. Eventhough she spoke politely with the guilt, he used unpleasant words which triggered her bad temper. So straight away she denied his order and hang up his call. She never knew the consequences of her act, she unknowingly woke up the devil in Surya.

Till that conversation Surya was angry only on the elders but now his anger was completely shifted to Vanaa. He decided to crush her ego and make her beg infront of him.
So he decided to play some horrific games with her forgetting the fact that she is his wife.

He made an important call and he took his car keys and straight away drove alone to Vanaa's house ignoring Shiv's request of taking him with him.

At Vanaa's House

Vanaa was crying inconsolably by pulling her face to her knees. She couldn't believe that she spoke rude to a person whom she love dearly. But she lost her patience when he accused her and her family as cheaters. She was confused at his act and what to do next.

She can't deny the fact that they both were married now, so practically he have rights to call her home. But why did he call her all of a sudden?? Literally she had a head ache with this over thought. To relax herself she decided to goto lawn, slowly she stood up and went into washroom.

After cleaning her teary cheeks and swollen eyes and she tied her hair tidy. She fixed her saree properly then kept bindi and filled vermillion in between her hair partition with her trembling fingers. Carefully without anyone's knowledge she went to lawn, if anyone see her going alone definitely they wont allow her. They were all very much worried about her future and can't see her worried.

She walked around the lawn without disturbing the plants there. She felt much relaxed after walking there for sometime. So she forgot to notice a luxurious car was parking inside the compound wall.

A man with tall legs and handsome face, was walking with fury towards her, when he was about to reach her suddenly his walk slowed and he looks like he saw something as a real treasure, which he was waiting for years and years. He opened his mouth to gasp, he was astonished for a while. Then within a minute he composed himself and decided to call her. Before that he went into check did anyone notice him, later he was damned sure that none noticed his silly acts. He cleared his throat and called her name... louder.

"Vanna... Are you ready to come with me to my villa??? "Asked Surya.

She was jerked to hear his stern voice from her back suddenly. She didn't expect him all of a sudden, it was a straight questions for Vanaa ,which made her little nervous to face him face to face after longtime, she turned pale thinking about their last conversations. Meanwhile he looks intensely in her eyes and was waiting for her positive reply, anyway he decided he won't leave home without Vanaa.

To be continued.....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you 😊
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi