Vanaa's Burst Out

Author's POV

Vanaa fell on Surya's arms loosing her conscious. He was shocked to see her in such state, he felt guilty for treating her violently. Immediately he rushed with her to the nearby sofa and made her lye down on that gently. By the time all family members who were in shock rushed near them and the crowd were started to whisper among themselves seeing that new bride passed out. Surya patted her cheeks and tried to wake her up.

Sudhir brought water bottle and thrusted it in Surya's hands fiercely. It was noticed by Surya but he remained silent. He sprinkled water on her face, slowly she opened her eyes with some difficulty.

She looked around the surroundings, saw everyone's confused and panicked face finally her eyes stopped at Surya. Soon after she realised what happened a while ago, she felt pain in her heart. Little she felt awkward because of the crowd and tried to get up with much difficulty, her head was heavy finally she stood firmly ignoring Surya's hand.

Surya's grandfather apologized the guests for the inconveniences and asked them to continue enjoying the party.

" Our house daughter in law was tired and weak with so many post wedding rituals so she might fainted. We prefer her to take rest now so she will be not able to continue with us. I request you all to excuse, let her go home and take rest" said grandfather with folded hands. The crowd were all relaxed and started to enjoy the party.

"Wait a minute, they won the competition so let them have their rewards" , said one of the guests.

All this time Vanaa didn't raise her head and looked at Surya, he too noticed that. He felt bad closed his fist and controlled his emotions.

Bhanumathi, Surya's mother said loudly,
" No its not needed we will collect their rewards, my daughter in law is very weak so let her go home". She smirked at Vanaa.

Grandmother noticed her and said " It's ok, it will take just five minutes let them get their first reward as a couple".

Bhanumathi tried to open her mouth but her mother in law gave her a stern look. Her husband Mr. Ram Pratap also silently warned her to not to create a scene.Which forced her to shut her mouth.

Shortly Surya and Vanaa were crowned by Surya's grandparents. Everyone seems to be happy except Surya's mother. All the guests wished them for their victory, but Vanaa was fuming inside She knew clearly that Surya deliberately hurt her while dancing. Can he cross any extent to win??

The whole family went aside from the party to discuss something important.
"Surya you can take her home and ask her to rest. We will wind up the party and will come home. Then I will talk with you" said grandfather firmly.

Surya was frowned and guessed what it could be. So he nodded his head immediately and took a step towards Vanaa. But he was stopped by her,
she said "It's ok grandpa I will manage alone, let him stay with you all till the end".

Everyone noticed her unpleasant behaviour and anger towards Surya.
" No Vanaa you are weak so we can't let you alone" said Grandma with a real concern.

Vanaa's heart was melted but she was not ready to go with her husband.
"Aathira, if possible can you accompany with me to home??" Asked Vanaa.

Aathira was confused and looked at her brother Surya, who was standing with a guilt. He bowed his head down and with a knot between his brows. She understood the situation so couldn't deny her SIl request, she agreed helplessly.

Parvathi , Aathira's mother interrupted and said , " It's not safe to travel alone this time. So you both take Shiv with you". Vanaa and Aathira nodded and turned towards the exit. Shiv also agreed and moved along with them. Something pricked in Surya's heart knowing that she hesitates to come with him.